HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. The HPTU (Himachal Pradesh Technical University) is one of the famous universities located in Himachal Pradesh State. With the objective of creating welfare in society through technical education and training, this university provides UG and PG courses with various specializations belonging to the field of technology, medicine, and business.
The willing and eligible candidates can fill the application form of their aspiring programs through online mode by visiting the official website.
Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information on HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) 2023 Notification – Application to be released
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry)|
|Full-Form||Himachal Pradesh Technical University (Bachelor of Pharmacy)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||01972 259 577|
|Address||Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh 177001|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. S.P. Bansal|
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) Important Dates 2023
The important schedule of HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) has been mentioned below for the candidates and they need to check it.
|Application Form begins||21st April 2023|
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form||18th June 2023|
|Exam Dates||10th July 2023|
|Dates of Updating online counseling||Last week of October 2023|
|Verification of Backward Area||1st week of November 2023|
|Date of Filling Online Counseling||1st week of November 2023|
|Result of 1st round of counseling||1st week of November 2023|
|Date of confirming the seat by the candidates, allocated||1st week of November 2023|
|2nd Round Counseling (Against Vacant seat)|
|Dates of Filling Counseling form||3rd week of November 2023|
|Result of 2nd round of counseling||3rd week of November 2023|
|date of confirming the seat by the candidates allocated||3rd week of November 2023|
|Update Counseling Form||3rd week of November 2023|
|Spot Round 1 counseling||Last week of November 2023|
|Spot Round 2 counseling||Last week of November 2023|
|Spot Round 3 counseling||1st week of December 2023|
|Spot Round 3 counseling||2nd week of December 2023|
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) Application Form 2023
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) 2023 Application form will be released by April 2023 and those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission to B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) program, can apply by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website. There is an application form filling procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
- Applicants should have to register themselves by entering unique user details and the login id and password will be provided to the candidates.
- The applicants can fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form after submitting the login details.
- Applicants must have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signatures in the application form.
- The applicants have to make the payment of application fees through online mode or offline mode. Online fee payment can be done by using Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Cards. Offline payment can be done by generating PNB Challan.
- Candidates will get a PDF of the application form after submitting it and take the printout of it for further use.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- Application form duly filled
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 10th class
- Proof of age
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 12thclass/Pre-University
- Copy of valid passport & visa
Application Fee is Rs.1500/- as one-time University Registration
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: To get admission in B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry), applicants must be qualified in 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/ Biology subject securing at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Age Limit: Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) Merit List 2023
On the basis of marks obtained in the previous year’s qualifying examination and HPCET, applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list. If two applicants have the same HPCET aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be ranked above. (ii) If the marks in Physics are the same, then higher marks in Chemistry would break the tie.
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) Reservation Criteria
|All India Quota (AIQ) Seats||15% of the total sanctioned seats.|
|HP State Quota (HPSQ) Seats||65% of the total sanctioned intake|
|Seats for NonResident Indian(s)||5% of the total sanctioned intake subject|
|Management Seats in Private Institutions only.||15% of the total sanctioned intake in undergraduate courses only.|
|Tuition Fee Waiver Seats||5% of the sanctioned intake per course subject to the fulfillment of AICTE norms.|
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) Cut Off
The minimum/cut off marks to seek admission to B. Pharmacy degree course on the basis of HPCET and 10+2 shall be as follows:
|Name of Exams||General Category||Reserved Categories|
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) Admission 2023
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) 2023 Counseling will be started by November 2023. Admission will be provided to the candidates in B. Pharmacy’s first-year degree course shall be made on the basis of merit of HPCET. In case the seats remain vacant after exhausting the merit of HPCET, the remaining seats will be filled up on the basis of merit of 10+2 examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
Selected candidates for admission will be called out for counseling procedures and they should have to be present with the required documents and admission fees.
Documents Needed for Admission
The applicants should have to carry the required documents for admission in their willing program.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination
- Marks-sheet issued by the Board/University
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Part-I/Indian School Certificates showing the date of birth
- National Level Entrance Examination/HPCET Score Card
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended
- Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate Executive Magistrate, if applicable
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applied under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- An undertaking/affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate if applied under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme
- Kashmiri Migrants and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applied under Supernumerary Kashmiri Migrant Quota
- In case an intervening period/gap is involved, a certificate/affidavit issued by a Class-I Gazetted Officer/Notary Public shall be required for the entire intervening period/gap showing the candidate’s preoccupation after leaving the Institution last attended.