HPTU B.Pharmacy (LE) 2023 Application Form will be released by the last week of June 2023. The HPTU (Himachal Pradesh Technical University) is a popular university situated in Himachal Pradesh and it is a state government university. The HPCET (Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test) is held through this university to offer admission to the applicants in various programs.
The Himachal Pradesh Technical University provides various Under-Graduate & Post-Graduate professional courses in their affiliated colleges/institutes and university off campuses to the candidates and on the basis of eligibility criteria admission will offer to the candidates. Below in this article we have provided the detailed information of HPTU B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
HPTU B.Pharmacy (LE) 2023: Application to be released
HPTU B.Pharmacy (LE) 2023 Application Form will be released by the last week of June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||HPTU B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)|
|Full-Form||Himachal Pradesh Technical University
(Bachelor of Pharmacy)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||01972 259 577|
|Address||Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh 177001|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. S.P. Bansal|
HPTU B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) Dates:
Below we have provided the important schedule of HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) for the applicants, who are willing to fill the application form.
|HPTU B.Tech (Lateral Entry) 2023 Application Form begins||Last week of June 2023|
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form on the basis of Qualification Exam GPAT/ GATE (All UG /PG Courses)||2nd week of September 2023|
|1st Round Counseling|
|Dates of Updating online counseling||3rd week of September 2023|
|Verification of Backward Area||3rd week of September 2023|
|Date of Filling Online Counseling||Last week of September 20212021|
|Result of 1st round of counseling||Last week of September 2023|
|Date of confirming the seat by the candidates, allocated||1st week of October 2023|
|2nd Round Counseling (Against Vacant seat)|
|Dates of Filling Counseling form||1st week of October 2023|
|Result of 2nd round of counseling||2nd week of October 2023|
|date of confirming the seat by the candidates allocated||2nd week of October 2023|
|3rd Round Counseling (Against Vacant seat)|
|Dates of Filling Counseling form||3rd week of October 2023|
|Result of 2nd round of counseling||3rd week of October 2023|
|date of confirming the seat by the candidates allocated||Last week of October 2023|
|Spot Round Counseling dates||3rd week of November 2023|
HPTU B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) Application Form 2023
The HPTU B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) Application Form will be released by the last week of June 2023 on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University and those applicants are willing to get admission in B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) from the various affiliated colleges of this university, can apply to HPTU B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) by filling the application form through online mode. The application form fills the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates should have to go on the official webpage of Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
- To fill the application form, applicants should have to register themselves by submitting the required details and after verifying, the username and password will be provided to the candidates.
- Applicants need to fill in all the required details such as basic personal details in the first step of filling the online application form which includes name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc.
- In the application form, applicants have to upload their scanned documents such as passport size color photo and signature in the required field as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to make the payment of the application fee through Debit/Credit Card & Net Banking or through State Bank Collect.
- After filling in all the details in the application form, the PDF will be generated and the applicants should have to submit it and also take the printout of it for future use.
Documents to be attached with Application Form
- Application form duly filled
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 10th class
- Proof of age
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 12th class/Pre-University
- Copy of valid passport & visa
Application Fee is Rs.1500/- as one-time University Registration
HPTU B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should be qualified in Diploma Examination in D. Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act. Only eligible candidates can apply for this course.
HPTU B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) Merit List 2023
On the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University, the merit list will display and those applicants who are shortlisted in the merit list, they will be called out for the counseling session.
On the basis of eligibility and marks scored by the candidates in the examination will be shortlisted in the merit list.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
If two applicants have the same aggregate marks in the diploma, the applicant’s date of birth will be considered. The elder candidate gets the benefit of being ranked above.
HPTU B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) 2023 Reservation Criteria
Applicants will get seats for this course in their selected college as per the reservation criteria of different category candidates.
|All India Quota (AIQ) Seats||15% of the total sanctioned seats.|
|HP State Quota (HPSQ) Seats||65% of the total sanctioned intake|
|Seats for Non-Resident Indian (s)||5% of the total sanctioned intake subject|
|Management Seats in Private Institutions only.||15% of the total sanctioned intake in undergraduate courses only.|
|Tuition Fee Waiver Seats||5% of the sanctioned intake per course is subject to the fulfillment of AICTE norms.|
HPTU B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) 2023 Counseling Procedure
Applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks scored in the previous qualifying examination, they will call out for counseling session through call letter and they must have present at the counseling center on the provided schedule
The admission to B. Pharmacy 2nd year under Lateral Entry Scheme shall be made on the basis of merit of diploma in Pharmacy conducted by H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board.
Seats will be provided to the candidates under the lateral entry scheme remain vacant after confirming up the application form with qualified marks in diploma in Pharmacy from any other recognized University/Board.
Documents Needed for Admission
Candidates must have to carry these required documents at the time of the counseling session.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination
- Marks-sheet issued by the Board/University
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Part-I/Indian School Certificates showing the date of birth
- National Level Entrance Examination/HPCET Score Card
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended
- Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate Executive Magistrate, if applicable
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applied under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- An undertaking/affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate if applied under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme
- Kashmiri Migrants and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applied under Supernumerary Kashmiri Migrant Quota
- In case an intervening period/gap is involved, a certificate/affidavit issued by a Class-I Gazetted Officer/Notary Public shall be required for the entire intervening period/gap showing the candidate’s preoccupation after leaving the Institution last attended.