IIITH PGEE 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon through online mode. The International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) is an autonomous university, conducting the IIITH PGEE Entrance Examination to provide admission to the candidate’s PG (M.Tech) programs in IIIT-Hyderabad for the various number of specializations such as Computer Science and Engineering, Computer-Aided Structural Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology and Bioinformatics.
The IIITH PGEE is the national-level entrance examination, and every year, many candidates appear in this entrance examination to be shortlisted for admission.
Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the IIITH PGEE 2023 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure, etc.
IIITH PGEE 2023 Notification – Application Soon
IIITH PGEE 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
IIITH PGEE 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the IIITH PGEE Important Dates for the candidates, and they have to check it.
|Start of Application Form||2nd March 2023|
|Last Date of Submission||3rd April 2023|
|Admit Card Date||13th April 2023|
|Entrance Test||16th April 2023|
|1- Result Date||27th April 2023|
|2-Result Date||26th May 2023|
|Candidates Shortlist, Interview||August 2023|
IIITH PGEE 2023 Application Form
IIITH PGEE 2023 Application Form will be Released soon, and applicants willing to complete their postgraduate (M.Tech) programs from IIIT-Hyderabad, can apply in the IIITH PGEE by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website.
- IIIT Admission 2023 Application Form can be filled till April 2023.
- Applicants should have to register themselves by providing personal information such as the name of the candidate, parent’s name, gender, address, mobile number, and email address.
- After getting login details, applicants need to fill in all required information correctly and complete, and details will be academic information apart from academic knowledge.
- After filling in all these details, applicants have to upload the scanned required documents in the application form and submit it.
The application fee of IIITH PGEE can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Payments, or Demand Draft. The application fee is Rs. 2000/- and it will be charged from every applicant, along with 50/- INR for every additional program
IIITH PGEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form of IIITH PGEE and the Eligibility criteria details have provided below.
- For M. Tech programs, candidates must have completed or going to complete B.E/B. Tech/B. Arch/MCA/Master’s degree in Science/Mathematics/Computer Science/IT
- For M.S by Research and Ph.D. courses, candidates must have completed or going to complete M.Tech/ME
- For Ph.D. programs, candidates must have completed or going to complete M.Tech/M.E
- Should have qualified MCA programs
IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Candidates should have to prefer the exam pattern if they applied in the IIITH PGEE entrance examination. Applicants can start their preparation with the help of Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- It is a computer-based entrance examination.
- The duration of this examination is 3 hours ( 1 and a half hours for each section)
- The General Aptitude and Course Specific Knowledge is the sections
- For every correct answer, a +1 mark will be awarded. Also, there is no negative marking scheme applicable.
- The question paper will be in English Language only
- It will have both objective and subjective type questions
- Computer-Aided Structural Engineering (CASE) and Mathematics are the descriptive question topics.
- Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics (CNSB), Computer Science Engineering (CSE), and Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) are the topics of the objective questions.
IIITH PGEE 2023 Admit Card
IIITH PGEE 2023 Admit Card has been released. Those candidates have successfully submitted their application form of IIITH PGEE; they can download the admit card online mode by visiting on the official website.
To download the admit card, applicants should have to submit their login credentials, and the applicants should also have to take the printout of admitting card for future use. The admit card will have personal details, educational details, and exam-related details.
Admit card is the necessary document that should carry by all candidates.
IIITH PGEE 2023 Result
IIITH PGEE result will be declared through the conducting authority, and those applicants who have appeared in the IIITH PGEE examination, can check their result online mode by visiting on the official website.
To check the result, applicants should have to submit their login details. Those applicants will be qualified in the examination, they will be shortlisted in the merit list, and they will be selected for the next session.
IIITH PGEE 2023 Counseling
Candidates can download the call letter of counseling after getting a name in the merit list, and the call letter will be provided on the official website. The call letter includes a schedule for the interview and admissions. Applicants must have to report at the counseling center for admission process and interview. They should have to bring the required documents at the counseling center for verification.
In the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, the admission of the candidates will be confirmed after clearing the personal interview. If the candidates get through the personal interview, the seat will be allotted for the candidates in the course of their choice.
After confirming seat allotment in choice, of course, applicants should have to accept the letter and pay the academic fee after confirming admission. On the provided schedule, candidates should have to report at the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Documents to carry for verification
- Original mark sheet of class 10, 12
- Original mark sheet of the qualifying exam
- Certificate of qualifying exam in original
- PGEE result and call letter