NICC 2023 application form will be released soon. NICC stands for the National Institute of Creative Communication. This university offers admission to those applicants who want to seem for integrated design courses at UG & PG level. Applicants got to clear entrance exams which included an aptitude test, personal interview round, and portfolio around with good grades for getting admission to the current university.
On the basis of their grades, applicants are nominated for admission to the university. So applicants who have an interest in getting admission in integrated design courses at the Undergraduate & Postgraduate level got to appear for the admission procedure organized by the official authorities of the university.
However, in order to provide admission to the applicants, official authorities will conduct an entrance examination including an aptitude test, a personal interview round, and a portfolio around. So applicants who will score good grades within the entrance examination are going to be eligible to urge admission to the institution.
NICC 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| NICC 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
NICC 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
NICC 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NICC 2023|
|Full-Form||National Institute of Creative Communication|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Course Offered||Management, Design|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Creative Communication|
|Application Mode||Online, Offline|
|Exam Date||Dates & Time given through Email|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Helpline||91 9620598006 ; +91 9538400383
Email ID – [email protected]
NICC 2023 Exam Dates:
University has not yet released the information regarding important dates related to the entrance exams. So, we recommend that the applicants refer to the official website of the University for more Detail Information.
|Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date Application Form||To be Announced|
|NICC Aptitude Test||Dates & Time given through Email|
NICC 2023 Application Form:
Important information related to the application process are listed below:
- NICC 2023 application form has been Started for UG/PG Courses.
- The application form is out there for the applicants in both online and offline mode.
- Applicants can download the application form from the official website of the university or they will get the form from the registered office of the university.
- Applicants are requested to fill within the ir personal details in the form like:
- Applicant’s details: Name, email id, mobile number, DOB, gender, parent’s name, nationality, etc.
- Educational qualifications,
- Courses they need to apply for.
- After filing the form, applicants need to stick their photograph and signature on the form.
- Once the form is filled correctly, applicants need to submit the appliance fee together with the form to the registered address of the university
NICC 2023 Application Fee:
Applicants can deposit their application fee in two modes (online or offline). Applicants can use their debit/credit card or net banking for payment of application fee online.
Applicants can send cash or DD by speed post to the registered office (campus) for the payment of application fee offline.
Applicants need to pay Rs 3000/- as the application fee
NICC 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who have completed their HSC examination are eligible for getting admission in integrated UG design programs.
NICC 2023 Exam Pattern:
There are three sections of the entrance exam.
NICC aptitude test:
- It is conducted offline (written exam)
- The paper is based on objective type questions.
- Applicants will get complete three hours to solve the whole paper.
- No overtime are going to be given to the applicants for completing the paper.
- The paper are going to be of total 100 marks.
- The main objective of this test is to check the creativity of the applicants.
- Personal Interview round:
- After attending the aptitude test, applicants are requested to seem for the interview round on a similar date.
- The main aim of the interview round is to identify the applicant’s academic objectives.
- Applicants appearing for UG courses should have a portfolio within which only past two years work are entered and will state their current creative work.
- Applicants appearing for PG courses should have a portfolio within which those workers are listed which is said to the courses they need applied for.
List of the courses offered by the university:
International Undergraduate Twinning Design Programmes:
International Graduate Diploma in Product Design + BSc Visual Communication Degree
International Graduate Diploma in Interior Design + BSc Visual Communication Degree
International Graduate Diploma in Communication Design + BSc Visual Communication Degree
International Masters Combination Design Programmes
International Postgraduate Diploma in Interaction Design + MBA Information Systems
International Postgraduate Diploma in Product Design + MBA Project/ Technology Management
International Postgraduate Diploma in Interior Design for Retail + MBA Retail Management Degree.
NICC 2023 Syllabus:
The university has not released the syllabus for the current year. So, we recommend that the applicants check the official website of the university on their own and update their knowledge regarding the syllabus of the exams.
However, we have listed down some important points which can help the applicants for getting prepared.
NICC aptitude test:
Listed below are some topics that can help applicants to make themselves prepare for the aptitude test:
- Form exploration
- Visual association
- Verbal and visual communication
- Interview round
Listed below are those topics from which questions are asked in the interview round:
- For UG courses applicants should take the help of the below-listed topics for making their portfolio:
- Sketches (digital or handmade)
- Design models
- Academic and professional objectives
- Understanding of the structure and operational framework of NICC
- Understand the programs offered in the university.
- Portfolio round:
- Computer artwork
- Web presentation
- Design concepts
- Handcrafted objects
- For PG courses applicants should state their recent creative work which is related to the course they applied for. However, they can involve their other creative work also in the portfolio.
NICC 2023 Admit Card:
Admit card are going to be given to those applicants who have submitted their form together with the application fee. Applicants will receive an email from the authority of the university within which their admit card are going to be attached. Applicants can check the e-mail sent by the university.
Applicants are requested to download the admit card and take printouts of the same. Admit card is a crucial document and has basic information about applicants’ names, roll number exam date, exam time, address, etc.
Applicants are requested to carry the admit cards together with them at the time of examination. No applicants are going to be permitted to write down the exams without the admit cards.
NICC 2023 Result:
Once all the test is cleared, the university will send an email to the applicants wherein their results are going to be attached along side the e-mail . Applicants are requested to see their emails. On the idea of the grades of the applicants, the authority will make an inventory of these applicants who are nominated for getting admission.
Authority also will call those applicants who are nominated for admission and can be informing them about their results. Applicants will receive their results within two to 3 days after the completion of exams. Authority will send an admission offer letter along side the results to the applicants stating the maturity for securing their seats within the university.
Applicants are requested to fill within the admission form and submit it to the campus along side all the mandatory documents like educational qualification documents and DD (admission fee).
NICC 2023 Counselling:
The authority doesn’t hold any kind of counseling process. So we request that the applicants hold some important documents like admit card, mark sheets, and certificates, DOB proof, etc. at the time of admission.