IIMC Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification – Check Category Wise Eligibility Here
Indian Institute of Mass Communication released eligibility criteria for IIMC 2023 together with all other information. Candidates should check IIMC eligibility criteria 2023 before they start registering for the entrance examination. IIMC 2023 eligibility criteria contain totally different parameters that candidates need to fulfill before they start filling the application form. According to IIMC eligibility criteria, candidates need to meet the required academic requirements, age, and nationality, before they start filling the application form.
IIMC entrance exam is conducted each year in offline mode for various post-graduate diploma programs that are offered at regional campuses. Check all details related to IIMC eligibility criteria 2023 within the article that’s given below. Latest: Candidates will go through IIMC 2023 entrance exam Analysis. Check IIMC 2023 result in the third week of June.
IIMC 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are aspiring to seek admission within the postgraduate diploma programs that are offered at numerous campuses of IIMC will check details regarding different aspects of the eligibility criteria for the IIMC Entrance Exam 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
IIMC 2023 Nationality:
As per IIMC eligibility criteria 2023, candidates need to be Indian nationals to be eligible to seem within the entrance exam.
Five seats are reserved for each course for NRIs/NRI-sponsored candidates.
NRI and NRI sponsored candidates can need to submit separate application forms. They’ll be selected on the basis of their performance within the entrance exam as well as group discussion and interview.
IIMC Academic Criteria:
According to IIMC 2023 eligibility criteria, candidates need to meet the requisite eligibility criteria related to their academic qualifications. It also mentions the marks that the candidates belonging to totally different categories ought to score at graduation level to be able to appear for the IIMC entrance exam 2023.
Candidates from any stream are eligible to appear for the IIMC entrance exam.
Candidates who are within the final year of their graduation, they’re also eligible to appear in the IIMC entrance exam 2023. However, such students need to submit their mark sheet and certificates on or before August thirty-one, 2023.
Graduation degree ought to be from a recognized institute or university.
IIMC 2023 Age Criteria:
|OBC category||Candidates who are born on or after August 1, 1991, they will also be eligible to take IIMC entrance exam|
|ST/ SC/ Physically Handicapped Category||Candidates who are born on and after August 1, 1989, or later will be eligible to apply for the entrance exam|
|General Category||Candidates who will be born on or after August 1, 1994, they can also apply.|
ALSO READ: IIMC EXAM DATES 2023.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2023 Reservation of Seats:
As per IIMC eligibility criteria 2023, seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, ph categories according to rules and regulations that are laid down by the govt. of India.
Candidates who are seeking reservation below totally different classes can need to submit their caste certificate.
Candidates who are applying beneath the physically handicapped quota, they’ll need to submit a medical certificate.