IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi will organized the IPU MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates who are willing to get admission to the MBBS and BDS programs from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, they will fill the application form as per their eligibility criteria.
A huge number of medical and dental colleges affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to provide admission to the candidates and to urge admission within these programs applicants need to score qualified marks in the examination of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
Here, from this blog, applicants are going to be able to know the detailed information of IPU MBBS and BDS admission in which includes IPU MBBS and BDS admission dates, admission procedure, eligibility criteria, application form, etc.
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission 2022:
The IPU MBBS/BDS admission is often done only by the NEET entrance exam. Candidates willing to get admission within the various MBBS and BDS programs from this university they will fill the application Form Online Mode.
There are 831 seats in medical colleges and 77 seats in dental colleges available for the candidates to provide them admission. Those Candidates qualifying within the NEET entrance exam can get Admission to MBBS and BDS programs.
IPU MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
The candidates can fill the application form by their eligibility criteria, and also the eligibility criteria details have mentioned below.
- The age of the candidates should be 17 years on or before December 31, 2022, and it shouldn’t be more than 25 years aged on the day of the exam, i.e., May 7, 2022.
- There is a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category for IPU MBBS 2022 admission.
- Applicants should be qualified in class 12 from CBSE/ICSE/JMI with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English from a recognized school located within the national capital Territory of Delhi.
- The candidate must have passed within the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually in class 12.
- The candidate belonging to the General category must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in aggregate. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, it should be 40%, and for PwD category candidates, it is 45%.
- Those who have taken admission within the MBBS/BDS course and did not pass the first year of the course are going to be considered ineligible to participate in IPU MBBS admission 2022.
- Applicants should need to obtain the minimum required percentile in NEET 2022. The minimum required percentile is stated below-
Minimum Required Percentile:
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile|
Top Medical Colleges in IPU:
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College and Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi.
- Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi.
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2022:
The NEET scored students are going to be able to participate within the counseling. The counseling procedure of IPU MBBS and BDS admission will conduct through online mode.
Those applicants are selected within the NEET entrance exam merit list, they’re going to be called out for the counseling procedure, and at the time of counseling procedure, candidates need to carry the required documents for verification.