The JEE Main Syllabus is accessible for all the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates will download the JEE Main 2021 syllabus from this page. during the press conference, Prakash Javadekar, Union Minister of Ministry of Human Resource Development has specifically highlighted that the syllabus of JEE Main 2021 has not been changed; it’ll be the same as the previous year.
JEE Main Syllabus contains subject-wise topics and sub-topics in detail, for each Paper I and II. With the assistance of JEE Main 2021, Syllabus candidates can create their study plan accordingly and follow it. Not solely this, but the syllabus of JEE Main will help candidates to identify which topics are essential and that are not. Apart from the syllabus, candidates may check the previous year question papers so that they’ll get an idea concerning the queries asked in JEE Main. From here candidates can get complete information concerning JEE Main 2021 Syllabus.
JEE Main 2021 Syllabus:
Candidates should recognize the syllabus for JEE Main to start the preparation within the right direction. The JEE Mains syllabus for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry is given on this page. Candidates preparing for the upcoming Joint entrance exam (Mains) for April session ought to study all the topics given within the JEE Main Syllabus 2021. The syllabus is ready by the exam conducting body that’s the National Testing Agency (NTA). The first step towards JEE Preparation is to understand the syllabus for JEE Main 2021. Prepare well to urge good rank in JEE Main exam.
The important topics that the candidates find within the JEE Main syllabus for 2021 are the same topics that are candidates find within the NCERT textbooks. It’s advised to the candidates that they must keep practising the topics of 11th and 12th level education. To score well within the examination cover all the important topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of classes XI and XII.
JEE Main Syllabus – Paper I:
- Physics and measurement
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Laws of motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Electronic devices
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Oscillations and waves
- Communication systems
- Current electricity
- Atoms and nuclei
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- d- and f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry.
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Sequences and series
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Matrices and determinants
- Mathematical reasoning
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and combinations
- Vector algebra
- Coordinate geometry
- Statistics and probability
ALSO READ: JEE MAIN EXAM PATTERN 2021.
JEE Main Syllabus 2021 – Paper II:
- Awareness of persons, places.
- Buildings, Materials.
- Visualizing, different sides of three-dimensional objects.
- Texture related to Architecture and build environment.
- Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings.
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal).
- Building forms and elements.
- Colour texture, harmony, and contrast.
- Generation of Plan.
- Design and drawing of geometrical.
- Abstract shapes and patterns in pencil.
- Subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes Elevations and 3 D views of objects.
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces, etc.)