Karnataka TET 2022 Application Form can be filled out till 30th September 2022. Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) is regulated by the Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka to provide job to the aspiring candidates in Teaching Sector, and pursuing their B.El.Ed or BA/ B.Sc Course. Candidates will apply during this examination on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria.
There are many candidates that might appear during this examination and that they can get the teacher job in all of the schools of Karnataka State on the basis of their marks scored in the KAR TET Examination. Here, from this article, candidates can understand the elaborate data of the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET 2022).
KAR TET 2022 Application Form: Filled till 30th Sept.
|Karnataka TET 2022 Application Form can be Filled till 30th September 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.|
The Application form of KARTET is available from November and those candidates are aspiring and eligible, they will fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official web site of the Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka. Candidates should need to submit the applying before the last date and they additionally got to make the payment of the application fee.
KAR TET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Karnataka TET 2022 online application process commencement date||1st September 2022|
|Karnataka TET 2022 online application process closing date||30th September 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||30th September 2022|
How to Apply for KAR TET 2022:
Candidates will fill the application form of Karnataka TET by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the official website of the school Education Board of Karnataka.
- Candidates got to click on the ‘Karnataka TET’ link available on the official web site.
- They will be redirected to fill the application form.
- Candidates should need to fill the application form with all of the correct and complete details.
- The details include Personal Details, Academic/ Education Details, and Declaration.
- After filling in the above details, upload the required documents (mostly passport size photograph and signature).
- They just need to pay the Karnataka Tet Exam Fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
ALSO READ: KAR TET ADMIT CARD 2022.
KAR TET Application Fee 2022:
All the aspiring candidates should need to make the payment of application fee through online mode at the time of filing an application form. The application fee of KARTET has mentioned below.
|Category||Paper-I or II||Both Paper|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ CI Only||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.|
Bank Transaction Charges:
|Mode of Payment||Bank||Amount||Pricing (Excl. taxes)|
|Internet Banking||All Banks||Up to Rs. 500/-||Rs.5/- transaction|
|Above Rs. 500/-||Rs. 10/- per transaction|
|Debit Card||Visa, Master, Maestro||Up to Rs. 2000/-||0.75% of the Trans amount|
|Above Rs. 2000/-||0.90% of the Trans amount|
|Credit Card||Visa, Master AMEX||1.20% of the Trans amount|
For Any Assistance go through KAR TET Contact Helpline Number