KSET Syllabus: The University of Mysore was established in the year 1916 at Mysore which is located within the Karnataka state. The University of Mysore Holds the KSET Exam for those candidates who want to become a teacher or an Assistant. The Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of KSET 2021 are going to be declared by the famous University of Mysore.
The candidate who wants to give this Exam of KSET 2021 can get the KSET Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of it on the official website of KSET 2021. The KSET Exam conducts with a total no of 32 subjects during this Exam. The KSET Exam is made from three papers which consists of a multiple-choice question (MCQ).
The first paper of this Exam is about teaching and aptitude, and the second paper and the third paper is about the topic specialization of KSET. The Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of KSET help that student which is applied for the KSET Exam to understand more about the paper pattern, how to download the Syllabus of KSET Exam 2021, question paper and about the marks which the candidate has got to conduct during this Exam.
KSET 2021 Syllabus:
The KSET Syllabus is important to the student to urge more knowledge about the lectureship and about the professor. The Syllabus of the KSET Exam is given to the candidate before the Examination of KSET 2021. within the KSET Syllabus, there are three sorts of paper – paper-1, paper-2, and paper-3. below given details about the three papers can assist you to get some more idea that three paper which goes to be held during this Exam.
The paper I (General Paper):
- Teaching Aptitude:
- Teaching: Nature,
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Characteristics and basic requirements;
- Learner’s characteristics;
- Teaching aids;
- Evaluation systems
- Research Aptitude:
- Methods of research
- Research Ethics
- Research: Meaning, characteristics, and types
- Steps of research
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
- Reading Comprehension:
- A passage to be set with questions to be answered
- Communication: Nature, characteristics, types, barriers, and effective classroom communication.
- Reasoning (Including Mathematical):
- letter series
- Number series
- Logical Reasoning:
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies: Word Analogy-Applied analogy
- diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation:
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT):
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses
- General abbreviations and terminology
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
- People and Environment:
- People and environment interaction
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources
- Natural hazards and mitigation
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration:
- formal and distance education
- professional/technical and general education
- Structure of the institutions of higher learning and research in India
- value education: governance, polity, and administration
- concept, institutions and their interactions
SYLLABUS AND QUESTION PAPER FOR KSET:
a) Syllabus: Syllabi for all the KSET subjects can be downloaded from the KSET
b) In case of any discrepancy found in the Kannada translation of a question booklet the
question in English version shall be taken as final.
Subjects & Syllabus of KSET: All questions of Paper – II will be compulsory, covering entire
syllabus of Paper – II. Syllabi for all KSET subjects can be downloaded from the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. The list of 41 subjects for which examination will be conducted by
KSET along with their respective codes and the medium of question paper setting is given below:
|Subject Code||Subject||Medium of Question Paper|
|01||Commerce||English & Kannada|
|03||Economics(I)||English & Kannada|
|05||Political Science||English & Kannada|
|06||History||English & Kannada|
|07||Sociology||English & Kannada|
|08||Geography||English & Kannada|
|10||Management (II)||English & Kannada|
|11||Tourism Administration and Management||English & Kannada|
|12||Education||English & Kannada|
|13||Library & Information Science||English|
|14||Mass Communication & Journalism||English & Kannada|
|15||Psychology||English & Kannada|
|16||Social work||English & Kannada|
|17||Criminology||English & Kannada|
|18||Law||English & Kannada|
|20||Physical Education||English & Kannada|
|21||Folk Literature (III)||English & Kannada|
|24||Computer Science & Applications||English|
|25||Physical Sciences (IV)||English|
|26||Mathematical Sciences (V)||English|
|27||Chemical Sciences (VI)||English|
|28||Life Sciences (VII)||English|
|32||Earth Sciences (VIII)||English|
|33||Archaeology (IX)||English & Kannada|
|34||Anthropology||English & Kannada|
|36||Philosophy||English & Kannada|
|37||Women Studies (X)||English & Kannada|
|38||Linguistics||English & Kannada|
|39||Performing Arts||English & Kannada|
|40||Music||English & Kannada|
|41||Visual Arts||English & Kannada|
Note: Candidates should possess Masters Degree or any other equivalent examination from
Universities / Institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi in the subject opted for KSET.
ALSO READ: KSET EXAM DATES 2021.
How to Download the KSET Syllabus of 2021:
There are some which the candidate can follow to urge the Syllabus of the KSET Exam. Only that applicant can get the KSET Syllabus of 2021 who are applied for the KSET Exam other any individual candidates cannot get this KSET Syllabus.
First, visit the official website of the KSET Exam 2021. Then look for some details about the KSET Syllabus and that Exam.
Fill up the application form which can be given over that page and submit it online.
After submitting the application form take a printout and keep it with you for any further uses, then after the filling of the form only you’ll the Syllabus.
For the Syllabus of KSET just continue to the official website and click on the link of the KSET Syllabus. By clicking on the link oh the KSET Syllabus you’ll get your KSET Syllabus.