KSET 2022 Notification will be released soon. The Full Form of KSET is Karnataka State Eligibility Test. KSET 2022 is organized by the govt. of Karnataka to make sure that teaching standards are maintained for courses taught at the Higher Secondary level within the state of Karnataka. Candidates ought to provide the Karnataka SET 2022 exam to be appointed as Higher Secondary School teachers as well as Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE.
The LBS Center can declare examination dates of Karnataka SET 2022 for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. This exam is conducted in 39 totally different subjects at eleven nodal centers across Karnataka. The application form is submitted solely in online mode. Here during this article, details related to KSET 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Exams Pattern, Admit cards, Syllabus & Result Etc are given below.
KSET 2022 Notification – To be Released
|KSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here for application details.|
KSET Highlights 2022:
|Name of Exam||KSET 2022|
|KSET Full-Form||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||State Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||University of Mysore|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
KSET Exam 2022 Quick Links:
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Number||Click Here|
|Preparation tips||Click Here|
KSET Important dates 2022:
|KSET 2022 Notification Release Date||February 2022|
|KSET 2022 Application Form Submission (Released)||February 2022|
|Closing Date to submit Karnataka SET Application Form 2022||March 2022|
|Submission of online application with late fee of Rs.250/-||March 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.250/-||March 2022|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form along with a copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective nodal center.||To be Announced|
|KSET Admit Card 2022 Release Date||Few days before Exam|
|KSET 2022 Exam Date||12th April 2022|
|K-SET 2022 Result Declaration Date||Fourth Week of May 2022|
KSET Application form 2022:
From the first week of Dec 2022 KSET applying form registration is started, and also the last date for Registration is the Last week of Dec 2022.
Candidates ought to fill out and submit the KSET application before the due date mentioned on the website.
Candidates will get the KSET application form from the first week of Dec 2022.
The KSET 2022 form is obtainable via online mode through the website.
Candidates are required to fill in all the required details within the form rigorously.
After filling in all details, candidates ought to upload the scanned pictures of recent colored passport size photographs, signature documents within the application.
Candidates should keep the printout of the filled form and fees slip.
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||INR. 950/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||INR. 650/-|
Mode of payment:
By clicking on the Payment button at the KSET site, select the payment category (General/Cat
IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB/ Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD) and enter the data in all the fields available
carefully. Verify the details entered and amount to be paid and proceed to make payment
via State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System).
a. All banks Internet Banking
b. All banks Debit Card
c. All banks Credit Card
d. State bank Buddy e-Wallet Payment
e. Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online
and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India (Cash/only SBI cheques
1. Fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order /Demand Draft/IPO etc., will NOT be
2. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
KSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
KSET 2022 Qualification Criteria:
1. Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), OBCs i.e., Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR an equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET.
2. Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s Degree (First or Second Semester) or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their Master’s Degree (Final Year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET, an eligibility certificate will be issued only on the production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, OBC i.e., Cat- I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB) and PWD candidates) within two years from the date of the KSET result, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
3. Candidates shall appear for KSET in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his/her post-graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
4. The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result), shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
5. Candidates other than the general category are required to mention their reservation status in the online application form. The category certificates are issued by the competent authorities on or before the last date for submission of the online application form.[for SC, ST, CAT-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB candidates only]. In case their ineligibility is detected due to an invalid certificate by the KSET authority at any stage, their candidature will be canceled without prior notice and they shall be liable for legal action.
6. The candidates of other states except for Karnataka, belonging to OBCs (SC, ST & Other Backward Classes) categories shall be treated as General Merit [GM] only. As per the reservation policy of the Karnataka Government.
7. Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that admission to the examination will not imply that the KSET center has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final only upon fulfilling eligibility conditions.
8. Candidates who became eligible in Previous KSETs are not eligible to apply again in the same subject. If any candidate is found to be eligible in previous KSET tests and reappearing on the same subject in the current KSET, their candidature will be canceled and the previous eligibility is withdrawn through de-notification.
9. Candidates with post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/ Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi(www.aiu.ac.in).
KSET Age Limit:
There is no prescribed age limit for aspirants who need to appear for the state eligibility test.
KSET Exam Pattern 2022:
KSET 2022 Entrance Exam is held within the last week of Feb 2022. KSET 2022 exam is split into 2 papers that are of 2 hours duration each. The question is in objective type multiple choice queries asked within the KSET 2022 examination. KSET 2022 exam pattern is such that the test is split into 2 papers which are 2 hours long each. Both the KSET papers comprise objective-type multiple selection queries.
|KSET Paper||Subject||Total Queries||Marks|
|Paper-I||General Knowledge (Part A)||60||1|
|Aptitude in Teaching (Part B)||60||1|
|Paper-II||For 33 subjects||120||1|
|For Mathematics & Statistics||80||1.5|
Karnataka SET 2022 Marking Scheme:
SCHEME AND DATE OF TEST:
The test will be consisting of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only
objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). The test will be held on 11th April (Sunday)
2021, in two separate sessions as mentioned below:
|No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 Compulsory questions||1 Hour (09.30 A.M to 10.30
|Second||II||200||100 Compulsory questions||2 Hours (11.00 A.M to 1.00
P.M) KSET Admit Card 2021
Paper-I: Shall consist of 50 objective-type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, are intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II: Shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based
on the subject selected by the candidate.
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the Optical Marks Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
KSET 2022 Syllabus:
SYLLABUS AND QUESTION PAPER FOR KSET:
a) Syllabus: Syllabi for all the KSET subjects can be downloaded from the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
b) In case of any discrepancy found in the Kannada translation of a question booklet the question in the English version shall be taken as final.
Subjects & Syllabus of KSET: All questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire
syllabus of Paper-II. Syllabi for all KSET subjects can be downloaded from the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. The list of 41 subjects for which examination will be conducted by
KSET along with their respective codes and the medium of question paper setting is given below:
|Subject Code||Subject||Medium of Question Paper|
|01||Commerce||English & Kannada|
|03||Economics(I)||English & Kannada|
|05||Political Science||English & Kannada|
|06||History||English & Kannada|
|07||Sociology||English & Kannada|
|08||Geography||English & Kannada|
|10||Management (II)||English & Kannada|
|11||Tourism Administration and Management||English & Kannada|
|12||Education||English & Kannada|
|13||Library & Information Science||English|
|14||Mass Communication & Journalism||English & Kannada|
|15||Psychology||English & Kannada|
|16||Social work||English & Kannada|
|17||Criminology||English & Kannada|
|18||Law||English & Kannada|
|20||Physical Education||English & Kannada|
|21||Folk Literature (III)||English & Kannada|
|24||Computer Science & Applications||English|
|25||Physical Sciences (IV)||English|
|26||Mathematical Sciences (V)||English|
|27||Chemical Sciences (VI)||English|
|28||Life Sciences (VII)||English|
|32||Earth Sciences (VIII)||English|
|33||Archaeology (IX)||English & Kannada|
|34||Anthropology||English & Kannada|
|36||Philosophy||English & Kannada|
|37||Women Studies (X)||English & Kannada|
|38||Linguistics||English & Kannada|
|39||Performing Arts||English & Kannada|
|40||Music||English & Kannada|
|41||Visual Arts||English & Kannada|
Recommended Books for KSET 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming KSET 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
KSET 2022 Admission Process:
To apply candidates ought to qualify the rounds prescribed by the examination authority.
Candidates who need to be a lecturer and assistant professors ought to pass the written examination.
Candidates are invited for counseling whereas appearing candidates ought to carry the necessary document for registration purposes.
Candidates are informed to submit correct documents for verification if a Document found an incorrect form of candidates can be directly canceled.
KSET 2022 Admit Card:
Candidates are ready to download the admit cards who have with success submitted their application.
The availability of the KSET Admit card is informed on the official portal as well as all national dailies.
The admit card contains details like the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, examination venue and different details.
Candidates should note that every one candidate ought to carry valid admit cards to their assigned check center on the day of KSET.
The KSET hall ticket is a necessary document, therefore, keep it safe.
KSET 2022 Answer key is available after the examination.
KSET Exam Centers 2022:
Karnataka SET 2022 Answer Key:
KSET answer keys are free on the official website of Karnataka State Eligibility test Center, University of Mysore. Candidates ought to check the answer key for the KSET examination so as to determine their score/marks in Karnataka State Eligibility Test. Candidates got to meet the KSET cutoff so as to be eligible to be recruited for lectureship/Assistant professor posts. Answer Key for Karnataka State Eligibility test contains question number and also the corresponding answer for every subject. Separate KSET answer keys are free for various sets/booklet series.
KSET Results 2022:
Authority can publish the KSET 2022 Results on the official website of the LBS center.
Candidates will check their results through online mode. Candidates are appointed as Higher secondary schoolteachers and Non-Vocational teachers in VHSE on the basis of the K SET 2022 result.
Candidates are shortlisted for admission on the premise of the candidate’s marks scored by them within the examination.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the result for further admission methods.