Kurukshetra University 2022 notification will be released soon. Full-Form of KU University M.Ed 2022 is Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022. Applications are going to be invited by Kurukshetra University from eligible candidates for admission to 2 year Master of Education (M.Ed) course for the Department of Education for academic session 2022 Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Kurukshetra University has issued a notification of M.Ed. Admission for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates will check the elaborate data concerning Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission 2018 like Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Counselling from this page given below.
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 Notification: To be released
|Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
Kurukshetra University offered admission to M.Ed 2-Yr. (Semester System) course for the Department of Education and Colleges of Education connected to Kurukshetra University running M.Ed. beneath SFS for the session 2022.
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 Important Dates:
|Online Submission of Applications from||June 2022|
|Last Date to submit Online Application Form||July 2022|
|Last date for receiving of Print out of Application Form||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
|Result will be Released on||Aug 2022|
|Counseling will conduct on||Aug 2022|
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 Application Form:
The application form was available on the official web site of University www.kuk.ac.in. Candidates might fill their form through the official web site. Direct link to fill the application form is additionally available on this page. Use given below link to fill the form. The print out of online form together with fee receipt and type for college Preference and copy of caste certificate of SC/BC category and ESM/DFF/DA candidates are needed to attach certificate for claiming reservation ought to reach within the office of the chairperson, Dept. of Education, KUK either in person or By Post before the last date.
KU M.Ed 2022 Application Fee:
The application fee is Rs.600/- (Rs.150/-for SC/BC candidates of Haryana).
KU 2022 M.Ed Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates ought to be B.Ed. /B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed./B.EI. Ed. Examination with 50% (47.50% marks just in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) in aggregate.
List of Dept./Colleges of Education (Running M.Ed. 2 Yr. Course):
- Dept. of Education, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra – 50 (Free Seats Morning Session)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College of Education, Vill.KheriMarkanda, Kurukshetra – 50Seats
- Seth Tek Chand College of Education, Ratan Dera Road, Kurukshetra – 50Seats
- Mahabir College of Education, Vill. –Kheri Markanda, Kurukshetra – 50Seats
- Dr. Ganesh Dass DAV College of Education for Women, Karnal- 50Seats
- Smt. Indira Devi College of Education, Vill.Sangipur, Tehsil-Radaur, Yamuna Nagar – 50 Seats
- Ch. Devi Lal College of Education, Bhagwangarh, Bhuria Road, Jagadhari (Yamuna Nagar) – 50Seats
- Swami Devi Dyal College of Education, Vill.Goalpura, Tehsil, Barwala, Panchkula – 50Seats
- Shree Ram Mulakh College of Education, Village-Ferozpur Dandlawar, Teh.Raipur Rania, Panchkula – 50Seats
- P.K.R. Jain College of Education, Vill.Nasirpur, Hisar Road, Ambala City – 50Seats
- Sohan Lal DAV College of Education, Ambala City – 50Seats
- Lala Ami Chand Monga Memorial College of Education, Ugala (Ambala) – 50Seats
KU M.Ed 2022 Result:
The conducting body has declared the result after the successful completion of entrance examinations. Result for the M.Ed. special education 2022 has been updated on this page. Candidates can also check the result on the Official web site. Candidates can even click on the link below to check the result for the M.Ed. special education in 2022.
ALSO READ: LIST OF M.ED ENTRANCE EXAM STATE-WISE
Kurukshetra University M.Ed 2022 Counselling:
Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission 2022 counselling is done after the completion of exam and declaration of result. The counselling is held in R.K. Sadan, near 3 rd Gate, K.U. Kurukshetra for admission to M.Ed. 2-Yr. course within the Department of Education and aided/affiliated M.Ed. SFS colleges in order i.e. AIC, HGC, SC, BC and Differently Abled/ESM/DFF.