Odisha Law Admission 2023 will be started soon through online mode. Odisha is one of the 29 states of India and it is located in eastern India. This state is surrounded by the states of West Bengal to the north-east, Jharkhand to the north, Chhattisgarh to the west and north-west, and Andhra Pradesh to the south.
There are many law colleges and institutions available in the state of Odissa to offer admission to candidates in various law programs.
There is a large number of candidates may appear in the law entrance examination to complete their aspiring programs. Through this article, applicants will know detailed information on Law Admission in Odissa.
Odisha Law Admission 2023: Registration Starts Soon
Odisha Law Admission 2023 will be started soon through online mode. Candidates can register through CLAT scores.
Law Admission in Odissa 2023 Admission Procedure
Applicants can apply in the state, national, and university level law examinations to complete their law programs from the various law colleges and institutions of Orissa.
Applicants should have to score qualified marks in the law entrance examination to be selected for admission.
Admission will provide to the candidates based on their eligibility criteria.
Law Admission in Odissa 2023 Entrance Examinations
Based on the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) held through National Law University on a rotational basis.
Applicants will be able to fill the application form for the CLAT examination based on their eligibility criteria.
The candidates should have to score qualified marks in this examination.
Top Law Colleges of Odissa
There are the various top law colleges of Odissa and the colleges’ names mentioned below.
- Dhenkanal Law College, Dhenkanal
- University Law College, Bhubaneshwar
- Madhusudan Law College, Cuttack
- Ganjam Law College, Berhampore
- KIIT School of Law – (KSOL), Bhubaneshwar
- National Law University Odisha – (NLUO), Cuttack
- Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University – (SOA), Bhubaneshwar
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology – (KIIT), Bhubaneshwar
- Attitude Business School – (ABS), Bhubneshwar
- Sambalpur University, Sambalpur
- RJ School of Management Studies – (RJMS), Baleshwar
- Berhampur University, Berhampur
- Fakir Mohan University, Balasore
- Birla Global University – (BGU), Bhubaneshwar
- Berhampur University, Harihar Mardaraj Distance Education Centre – (HM-DEC), Berhampur
Law Admission in Odissa 2023
Based on eligibility criteria, candidates will get admission to the various law programs from the various law colleges and institutions of Odissa, so all of the candidates should have to fulfill their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Law Admission in Odissa 2023 Selection Procedure
Those applicants will have qualified marks in the state, national, and university level examination, they will be selected in the merit list and the merit list students will be call out for the counseling procedure.
Selected candidates should have to carry the required documents to the counseling center for verification.