Delhi Law Admission 2023 will be started soon through online mode. Delhi is the capital of India which is situated in the northern part of the country. It is well known city for pursuing different courses in the various fields of education. Delhi has numbers of reputed colleges and universities which are famous for law courses. The candidates from different places visit here for pursuing education in the field of law.
According to the census 2011, the average literacy rate of Delhi is 86.21%. In this article we have mentioned the complete information of Law Admission in Delhi 2023.
The admissions will be provided on the basis of entrance exams, followed by the counselling procedure. Candidates may appear in the national level, state level and university level entrance exams.
Some universities offer admissions in the UG law courses after 12th class on the basis of merit list. Without appearing in the counselling, no candidate will be allotted the seat. It is compulsory to appear in the counselling session.
The candidates will get admission in the top law colleges of Delhi through national level entrance exams such as CLAT, AILET and LSAT. In Delhi there is no state level entrance exams conducted by the state authority.
Some universities like Delhi University, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU CET) conducts their own entrance exam to offer admission in UG and PG law programmes.
Top Law Colleges in Delhi
Delhi has numbers of government and private colleges who offers the education in the field of law studies.
Some of the top law colleges in Delhi are National Law University, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, University of Delhi, Indian Law Institute and many others.
Law Admission 2023
Applicants should fulfill the basic eligibilities given below to apply in the national level entrance exams. The seat will be provided only after fulfilling all the eligibilities.
- Applicants must be the India citizen.
- There is no upper age limit for apply in national level exams.
- For law UG courses, candidates must clear the intermediate from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks.
- For admission in UG LL.B course, candidate must have the bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the recognized university.
- For PG courses, candidates should have an LL.B or equivalent degree from any recognized institution or college.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with a minimum 55% (50% for reserved categories).
- Appearing candidates will be also eligible to apply.
The candidates will be selected for the counselling as per the ranks obtained by them in the written test. Applicants have to register on the respective counselling website for participating in the counselling. The counselling fee must also be paid by the candidate at the time of registration.
The final admission will be done on the basis of candidate’s filled choices of colleges and courses, availability of seats in the participated colleges and rank of the candidate. After downloading the seat allotment letter, candidates can get admission in allotted institution.
Applicants must carry these documents in original for the document verification procedure at the counselling center for admission.
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Rank Card of Entrance Exam
- 10th & 12th Class Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Graduation Passing Certificate (If applicable)
- Degree Certificates
- Category Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs