Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Special Round Registration has been Started on 9th June 2023. Magadh University releases all the results for the educational year 2023. This university declares the B.Ed.1st and 2nd-year result on the official web site of the university. This course helps the candidate to become a lecturer within the future and obtain the degree of being the Teacher. This course is completed once the graduation is completed and get ready for teaching in any faculty, college, or anyplace else.
This university is a state university that is located in Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India. This university was established within the year 1962. This university releases the result solely on the official web site of the university. The candidates can check the result here on this page likewise the official website is given below to ascertain the result directly from here.
Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Notification – Special Round Registration Started
| Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Special Round Registration has been Started on 9th June 2023. Click Here to Register.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Magadh University B.Ed Distance Education|
|Full-Form||Magadh University Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||8th April 2023|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Helpline Number||Tel: 91-0631-2200490, 91-0631-2200572
|Email Id: [email protected]|
Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The Vital Events & Important Dates are mentioned below.
|Online Application Forms will available from||20th February 2023|
|Deadline for the submission of the Application Form||15th March 2023|
|Deadline for the submission of the Application Form with Late Fee||20th March 2023|
|Last Date Editing in Application Form (if any)||20th March 2023|
|Admit card will be available from||30th March 2023|
|The Entrance Examination will conduct on||8th April 2023|
|Publication of Answer Key||8th April 2023|
|Objection for Answer Key||Till 13th April 2023|
|Announcement of result||20th April 2023|
|Date of Choice Filling of Qualified Candidates & Payment of Counselling Registration Fee||23rd April to 3rd May 2023|
|Display of Allotted college||9th May 2023|
|date of Part Fee Payment (Online)||10th to 22nd May 2023|
|Display of Final Allotment List||10th to 25th May 2023|
|Display of College allotment of 2nd Round||29th May 2023|
|Payment of Seat Confirmation Fee Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) for 2nd Round||30th May to 10th June 2023|
|Paper Verification and Admission of 2nd Round at the concerned College/Institute||30th May to 12th June 2023|
|Online Counselling Schedule for Vacant Seats (if any)|
|Special Registration||9th to 11th June 2023|
|date of Part Fee Payment (Online)||9th to 11th June 2023|
|Vacant Seat releases||13th June 2023|
|Physical Verification of Documents at Concerned Participating University||2nd week of December 2023|
|Display of the List of the Students Admitted to the Colleges||2nd week of December 2023|
|Online Counselling Schedule for Vacant Seats (if any)|
|Display of Allotted college||3rd week of December 2023|
|date of Part Fee Payment (Online)||3rd week of December 2023|
|Display of Final Allotment List||3rd week of December 2023|
|Physical Verification of Documents at Concerned Participating University||4th week of December 2023|
|Display of the List of the Students Admitted to the Colleges||4th week of December 2023|
|State Spot Round Counselling (Physical)|
|Display of Vacancy||4th week of December 2023|
|Date of Counselling (Physical) and Part fee Payment by DD||4th week of December 2023|
|Consolidated List Submission by colleges||4th week of December 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||4th week of December 2023|
Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Application form
MU B.Ed 2023 Online Application Form will be released on 4th week of April 2023 through Bihar B.Ed CET.
- MU B.Ed 2023 Online Application Form the last date is 3rd week of May 2023.
- Before applying for MU B.Ed nominees have been requested to go by detailed notification & eligibility mentioned on the official website.
- The application form is available in Online mode.
- Candidates may take offline from university or selected colleges by Magadh University.
- Applicants should fill in their personal & academic information carefully to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must upload their appropriate documents through scanned copies only.
- Applicants are suggested to take a printout of the application form & submit it to the “The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya (Bihar) – 824 234”.
- The candidate may pay the application fee through offline mode.
- Candidates can pay application fees through e-challan. Candidates may seek an e-challan from the Central Bank of India.
- Candidates have to send it “Director, Directorate of Distance Education, M.U. Bodh-Gaya”.
- Application Fee once paid is No-Refundable.
Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have gone through a Bachelor’s degree in relevant stream from any acknowledged University
- Candidates having a Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science, Commerce & other relevant appearing can also apply.
- Candidates passed in Bachelor’s Degree should have 50% marks.
- Candidates with the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%.
There is no upper age limit to apply for MU B.Ed.
Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for an MU University B.Ed entrance exam will have to make themselves mindful of the examination pattern and the form of the questions which prompted in the entrance examination of the B.Ed course.
Applicants qualifying for the examination will be entitled to admission to the course hence it will become important for candidates that they are aware of the pattern of the examination.
- Mode of Exam: The Exam will be done through offline mode.
- Type of Question: The pattern that of the examination will be of the objective type.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will have an option of 4 possible answers and the candidate must mark the correct one.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions in the question paper.
- Negative Marking: There will be no Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
- Language: Accessibility of the question paper will be in both English and Hindi.
Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
Applicants can download the MU B.Ed admit card from the official website. MU B.Ed Admit Card will be released by 2nd week of June 2023. No Physical Admit Card will be sent to students through the post.
Candidates must carry their Admit card on the day of the exam, in any other way, he/she will not be allowed to seat in the exam.
About Magadh University B.Ed:
Bachelor in Education is bachelor’s degree awarded for the UG course.
Bachelor in Education is two years UG skilled course.
Candidates with success completed B.Ed can get lecturers to employment within the colleges or faculty.
The minimum eligibility is 10+2 OR any bachelor’s course.
The candidate will prefer M.Ed after finishing two years of B.Ed course.
There is four Semester within the B.Ed course.
It is often pursued as part-time & full time both.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Magadh University 2023 Result:
The result will be obtainable solely through on-line mode on the university official web site.
Candidates will check the result from the link by coming into application variety.
University can declare the result in line with scheduled dates based on the various streams & examination fields.
Candidates can get their result to their individual faculty & university
Candidates won’t get any results by post.
Candidates ought to visit the official web site for any queries or to induce detailed data & updates.
Main Points for Magadh University Result 2023:
Students will check on-line results on the University’s web site.
Students ought to have they admit card whereas checking the online Result.
Candidates should visit the official web site for the official notification concerning the online result.
The candidate will transfer & take a print out of the Result.
After ten to fifteen days of the online result, students can get a hard copy of the result from their individual faculties or Universities.
How to Check Magadh University Result?
The university could release the annual test result once one month of completion of the exams. The date of the result is going to be intimated in our internet portal. Here we’ve given the link to transfer the test result from the official web site. The scholars will follow the below steps to induce the result from the official web site.
First of all, visit the official web site.
On the Monitor, you’ll see the aspirant corner choice.
Move the indicator to the candidate corner choice.
Click ok on the announcement choice.
The resulting choice is mentioned on the screen.
Open the link to Magadh University B.Ed. Result of 2023.
In Pdf search your results with the assistance of hall ticket number.
Take a print copy for future use.
Thank You for visiting our website. For any other queries about Magadh University B.Ed 2023 Result, you can write your question in below comment box.