Mizoram B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Mizoram University is a central university, situated in Aizawl, the capital of Mizoram. North-Eastern Hill University, (NEHU) is the Parent University of Mizoram University. Mizoram University is united to the University Grants Commission of India (UGC) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The nursing course is recorded and measured through the Indian Nursing Council. Bachelor of Science in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Mizoram B.Sc. Nursing 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Mizoram B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the important dates for admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Application form Releases||to be announce|
|Last date to submit application||to be announce|
|Admit Card downloading||to be announce|
|Exam Date||to be announce|
|Result declaration||to be announce|
|Counseling Begins||to be announce|
Mizoram B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application process for the ease of the candidates:
- Applicants must go through the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While the filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Applicants must download the scanned images of photographs and names in enumerated size and format said on the conducting website of the university.
- Applicants are well-organized to fill the application form correctly and accurately with exact information.
- Applicants are said to take a copy of the application form when the application form is exclusively filled.
- To apply for admission in Mizoram University, register and login to the college’s official website for admission.
- Fill up the online application form with the required details. No vicissitudes will be permissible after submitting the form.
- Applicants have to make the payment of Rs. 700/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST Candidates) to complete the application process
- After submitting the online form, a PDF will be made. Take a print-out and send the hard copy together with the required papers to the following address:
The Assistant Registrar, Academics Section,
Mizoram University, Tanhril,
Aizawl – 796004
Below we have provided the important details regarding the application fee for the candidates:
- The application fee is Rs 1000/- for all candidates.
- Candidates who are filling the Application Form through online mode need to pay the application fee by online mode only by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Mizoram B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the important information regarding the eligibility criteria for the candidates:
In order to get admission in B.Sc. nursing courses in the state of Meghalaya, individual must have passed HSC exam in science stream from a recognized board or university such as AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE, etc.
Subjects would have Physics, chemistry, and biology, together with English subject as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
Candidates willing to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses in the institute must have scored a minimum of 45% marks in the succeeding exam that is HSC exams.
Individual must be above the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December 2019
Mizoram B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
Below we have provided the important information regarding the counseling has been specified below for the candidates:
- During the counseling session, applicants need to go through the link and fill up the registration form to take part in the counseling session.
- Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling session.
- When the counseling session is done applicants need to download seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to apply for the allotted college with all important pamphlets and credentials.
Career Prospects and Scope
B.Sc. Nursing program makes its applicants to become exemplary citizens by obeying to a code of ethics and professional conduct. They are qualified to fulfill personal, social, and professional responsibilities so as to respond to national aspirations. These graduate nurses are ready to work as:
- Care Provider
The major industries enlisting them are:
- Nursing Homes
- Defense Services
- Railways and Aeronautical Zones
- Industrial Houses
B.Sc. Nursing: Higher Studies
B.Sc Nursing program permits nominees to further pursue higher studies or opt for a job after it is accomplished. Candidates can choose further education selections like the following disciplines:
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Medical Microbiology and Medical Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Neuroscience
- B.Sc. Medical Sociology
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- Post Graduate Program in Public Health Management (PGPPHM)