NCVT CTI 2021 Admit Card will be Released Soon. DGT conducts the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET AICET) for admission to Craft Instructor Training through centralized Counseling. At present craft, educationists are trained in 34 Trades and the training is conducted in 28 National Skill Training Institutes (NSTI NSTI), 6 State Government Institute of Training of Trainers (IoT IoT), and 12 Private Institute of Training of Trainers.
These courses are conducted under the aegis of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT NCVT). The candidates, who are doing training under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS CTS) and going to feature in the last semester of All India Trade Test (AITT AITT) throughout July 2021, might also fill up the CTI Online Application Form 2021.
The Eligible Applicant can apply for the NCVT CTI 2021 as per the Eligibility mentioned. In this article, we’re providing detailed information about Application Form, fees, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Center, Admission Procedure,etc.
NCVT CTI 2021 Notification – Admit Card Releasing Soon
|NCVT CTI 2021 Admit Card will be Releasing Soon. The Link will be Provided Here.|
NCVT CTI 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NCVT CTI 2021|
|Full-Form||National Council of Vocational Training Craft Instructor Training|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||Government Of India Ministry Of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Directorate General Of Training|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Exam Date||20th & 21st August 2021|
NCVT CTI Admission Important Dates 2021:
Candidates need to check the dates for CTI for admission which will appear here soon.
|Application Form Starts||19th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||8th August 2021|
|Mock Examination||August 2021|
|Download Hall Ticket from Official website||August 2021|
|CTI Computer Based Test at Exam Center||August 2021|
|Result Publishing date||August 2021|
|Counselling 1st Phase||September 2021|
|Counselling 2nd Phase||September 2021|
|Counselling 3rd Phase||September 2021|
|Mop up Round Counselling||2nd week of January 2022|
NCVT CTI Admission 2021 Application Form:
Application is invited Online only from the qualified applicants who wish to follow the wishful carrier as a “ Vocational Instructor ” in ITI/ ITC across the country.
- NCTV CTI Admission 2021 Application Form has been released on the 19th July 2021.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form is the 8th August 2021.
- Absorbed aspirants can submit online applications through the authorized website of CITS Admission or the direct “ Apply Online ” link.
- The application can be submitted in April.
- Admission in Private IToTs will also be e Counseling through this AICET.
NCVT CTI 2021 Application Fees:
Here we’re mentioning the Application Fee of NCVT CTI. The Application Fee of NCVT CTI is available here for all the aspirants for the sessions. The aspirants must check the application fee and then proceed to pay.
- The Application Fee of CTET can be paid through the online mode and Offline mode.
- The aspirants can pay the NCTV CTI 2021 Application fee through the Net baking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Paytmetc.
- Students are advised for using the online method of paying the NCVT CTI cost through the online mode.
- Once the fee is paid won’t be refunded.
Here in the table below, we are mentioning the list of the category-wise fee distribution according to the Paper.
|General & Other Candidates||Rs.500/|
NCVT CTI Admission Courses 2021:
Admission for Craft Instructor Training Course through All India Common Entrance Test, 2019
NCVT CTI Eligibility Criteria 2021:
NCVT CTI 2021 Educational Qualification:
- NTC/ NAC (NCVT NCVT Certificate in pertinent trade) from a documented institute.
- NTC/ NAC (NCVT NCVT certificate in relevant trade) or Diploma/ Degree from recognized Board of Technical Education/ University or equivalent.
- The applicants undergoing training under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS CTS) who are going to appear in the final exam of the All India Trade Test (AITT AITT) during July ’ 2021, may also be considered for appearing in the AICET but their final admission in
- CITS courses will be subjected to the successful completion of their training under CTS.
- However, they won’t be allowed to continue the CITS courses and the fee deposited will also not be returned, If they fail in CTS final examination.
NCVT CTI 2021 Age Limit:
No upper age limit.
NCVT CTI 2021 Exam Centers:
NCVT CTI Admission Procedure 2021:
Admission into Craft Instructor Training courses will be made through the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET AICET) which will be avowed soon.
This Entrance Test will be held at 25 centers across the country. The Applicant can choose for any center for featuring in the entrance test following their choice or nearest place as per the suitability of the candidates.