NEET SS 2023 Counselling Registration (Round 2) has been started on 5th December 2023. The NEET Super Specialty (SS) is the National Level entrance exam, which is managed through the National Board of Examination (NBE) to provide admission to the applicants in DNB super-specialty & FNB Fellowship courses. This examination is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance exam .
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, has notified to National Board of Examination to conduct the NEET SS entrance exam . The aspiring and eligible candidates can get admission based on their eligibility criteria. Here, from this article, applicants will know the detailed information of NEET SS Exam Dates, application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Procedure of Admission.
NEET SS 2023 Notification – Counselling Started (Round 2)
| NEET SS 2023 Counselling Registration (Round 2) has been started on 5th December 2023. Click here to register.
NEET SS 2023 Provisional Allotment (Round 1) has been released on 16th November 2023. Click here for allotment.
NEET SS 2023 Counselling Registration (Round 1) has been started from 8th November 2023. Click here to register.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
NEET SS 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NEET SS 2023|
|Exam Full Form||NEET Super Specialty|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examination|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||SS & FNB Courses (Super Specialty)|
|Exam Date||9th & 10th, September 2023|
NEET SS 2023 Important Dates:
The NEET SS Important Dates have been provided through authority, and the applicants must have to be notified by visiting on the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Release of Application Form||27th July 2023|
|End of the application process||16th August 2023|
|Correction window opens||19th – 21st August 2023|
|Final Edit Window||1st – 5th September 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||22nd September 2023|
|NEET SS 2023 Exam||29th & 30th September 2023|
|Declaration of Result||15th October 2023|
|Starting of Counselling||To be Announced|
NEET SS 2023 Application Form:
On the official website of the National Board of Examination, the NEET SS Application Form has been available now till August 2023. Those applicants want to get admission to DNB super-specialty & FNB Fellowship courses; they can fill the application form through online mode based on their eligibility criteria.
By following the procedure, applicants can fill and submit the application form.
- Primarily, applicants got to visit the official website of the National Board of Examinations.
- Applicants should need to register themselves by submitting the specified details within the required field.
- After registration, applicants can fill the application form with all the correct and complete details like personal, communication, qualification, and test center details
- In the application form, applicants should need to upload their scanned documents like photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- The applicants can apply after confirming the provided details, and that they must need to take the print out of it for future use.
NEET SS 2023 Examination Fee:
The NEET SS Examination Fee is Rs.3750, and also the applicants can make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using a credit card or debit card issued by Banks in India or through online banking.
NEET SS 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
Those applicants will have possession of a recognized postgraduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) /Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification; they will apply within the NEET SS examination.
Foreign nationals can appear in NEET-SS 2023 without MCI registration. The Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Doctoral course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postdoctoral studies.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The cutoff date to qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of qualification for appearing in NEET-SS 2023 shall be 25th September 2023.
NEET SS 2023 Exam Pattern:
Those applicants have applied in this examination; they ought to need to prefer the examination for the higher preparation of examination. With the assistance of the exam pattern, candidates can understand the structure of the question paper and exam pattern details mentioned below.
- The examinations will comprise of 100 multiple-choice questions. All the questions shall be at the PG Exit level (MD/MS/DNB).
- 40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad specialty course(s), and also the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course
NEET SS 2023 Syllabus:
The NEET SS Syllabus from subjects areas as per PG Medical Education Regulations issued through the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Government of India.
NEET SS 2023 Preparation Tips:
The following are the preparation tips for the NEET SS examination for the candidates mentioned below.
- Prefer exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation of examination.
- Solve previous year question paper to make understandable the various topics and structure.
- Make a time table to give time to every topic, which is hard for them.
- Take proper rest together with the study.
NEET SS 2023 Admit Card:
On the official website of the National Board of Examination (NBE), the NEET SS Admit Card are going to be available online.
Those applicants have submitted their application form; they will download the admit card through online mode by visiting the official website.
Applicants should need to affix their latest passport size photograph within the space provided on the admit card. Admit cards won’t be sent to the candidates by Post.
NEET SS 2023 Exam Centers:
The applicants need to select their test city as per their choice at the time of submitting the application form, and also the list of varied tentative cities where NEET-SS shall be conducted is as follows:
NEET SS 2023 Result:
The NEET SS Result are going to be declared on 1st week of June 2023 on the official website of the National Board of Examination, and it’ll declare as a merit list, and it’ll be separate for all subjects.
The merit list includes roll number, score out of 400, and merit/rank secured by the candidate is mentioned. The results of NEET SS are going to be valid for 1 year. within the PDF format, the result are going to be available, and applicants can download it for future use.
NEET SS 2023 Cut Off:
NEET SS cut off 2023 are going to be Released after Result Declaration. NEET-SS stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Speciality.
This is a single entrance exam for various DM or M.Ch. courses. These courses are under the Indian Medical Council (Amendment Act, 2016). this article will help the candidates with all the details of the NEET SS entrance examination .
NEET SS 2023 Counseling:
The counseling procedure of NEET SS are going to be conducted through the Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India, to complete the last admission procedure. Those applicants are shortlisted within the merit list; they’re going to be called out for the counseling procedure.
The selected candidates should need to be present at the counseling center, together with the required documents and admission fees. The seat are going to be allotted to the candidates based on their performance within the whole procedure of admission.