NLSIU Admission 2024: CLAT Application Form (Soon), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
NLSIU 2024 Admission will be done on the basis of CLAT 2024. National Law School Of India University, Bangalore, commonly known as the NLSIU Bangalore was founded in 1987 as the first law university in India.
It established itself as a premier institute for law studies in India. The University also has student exchange programs with the various top law schools in the world. It features a UG, PG, and Ph.D. Level Law Courses at the campus. The admission to the university is conducted on the basis of the national level entrance exam referred to as the CLAT and NLSIU Cutoff.
NLSIU is one of India’s more prestigious law universities offering students undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses on legal education. Pupils can apply for UG & PG courses like B.A., LL.B., LLM, and MA. NLSIU also offers the prior research-level courses like Ph.D., M.Phil. and LL.D. Below we have provided all the information regarding the NLSIU Jodhpur 2024 latest updates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NLSIU Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
NLSIU 2024 Admission has been done on the basis of CLAT 2024. Click Here to Check CLAT Details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
NLSIU Admission 2024 Important Dates
Below we have provided the information regarding the NLSIU 2024 Important Dates
|Online application form availability||8th August 2022|
|Release of First Sample Question Set||September 2022|
|First Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||September 2022|
|Release of Second Sample Question Set||14th October 2022|
|Second Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||22nd October 2022|
|Release of Third Sample Question Set||October 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||13th November 2022|
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Exam Date||18th December 2022|
|Objection against CLAT 2024 Answer key||–|
|Admission closing date||–|
NLSIU 2024 Application Form
Below we have provided the information regarding the online Application Form from the university website.
- NLSIU 2024 CLAT Application Form has been Released on 8th August 2022.
- Application form should be presented along with a research proposal of 10 to 12 pages.
- Candidates must also pay an application fee.
- After the submission of the application form, candidates must appear for an Admission Test.
- Candidates who secure 50% or more to the test will qualify for an oral presentation in front of a single panel of experts.
- The detailed application process in conjunction with the breakdown of every step can be found at the official university website.
- Duration: Applicants will be required to carry out research for at least three years from the date of registration. The thesis must be presented within a maximum period of five years.
NLSIU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the information regarding the NLSIU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
|Course Name||Eligibility||Selection Process|
|B.A., LL.B (Hons)||Passed Higher Secondary School Exam (10+2) or an equivalent exam in the first attempt, with not less than 50% (45% in the case of SC / ST candidates and persons with disability) in aggregate. Not completed 20 years of age as on 10th July of the year of admission. (For SC/ ST candidates the age limit is 22).||Candidates will be selected on a merit basis, based on the marks obtained in the CLAT exam.|
|For MA (Public Policy)/ LL.M|
|MA in Public Policy||Candidates with a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply.|
|LL.M||LL.B or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks for General/ OBC/ SAP candidates and 50% for SC/ ST categories.|
|For M.Phil (Law)/Ph.D. (Law)|
|M.Phil (Law)||Candidates should have passed an LL.M. Degree (regular) from a recognized university with at least B+ grade or 55% marks or its equivalent.|
|Ph.D. (Law)||Candidate with a Master’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade and a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
A candidate who has passed the Company Secretaryship examination conducted by the ICS in India along with a degree awarded by Associate Membership of the Institute (ACS) is eligible to apply.
Candidates that have passed the Chartered Accountants examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants along with a bachelor’s degree in law with 55% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
NLSIU 2024 Result
National Law School of Indian University (NLSIU) is offering the BA (LLB), LLM, MBL, PG Diploma courses to the aspirants and then follow the semester-based academic program.
NLSIU there are three semesters in every session i.e. I trimester (from July-October), II trimester (November-January), and III trimesters (March-June).
Candidates may get the academic schedule of Regular and Distance Education courses on the website of the university. The university is also providing Examination timetable, examination result of each passing course through the official NLSIU website
NLSIU 2024 Admissions Process
National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is offering a five year integrated undergraduate course B.A-LL. B (Hons). First, candidates must appear for the CLAT exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The university will select students based on marks received in the CLAT exam. The university has already announced the admissions for its UG courses. Students can go online to the CLAT website and complete the online form for testing.
NLSIU is also proposing postgraduate courses such as MA in Public Policy and LLM. Interested students can apply for the entrance exams for their preferred course.
The National Law School of India University offers some the most precious and wanted courses in all law aspiring students in India and abroad such as the following:
For BA-LLB (Hons.)
The university offers an excellent course as BA-LLB (Hons.) be carried out over a period of 3 years. It is separated in trimester-wise per year. All aspirants need to have a valid 10+2 pass certificate with a minimum of 50% overall score marks with a valid CLAT score.
The university is offering a 1-year LLM postgraduate degree program in two specializations, viz. Business Laws, and Human Rights Laws. The course is also owned a trimester-wise arrangement for study. Admissions to this program are depending upon one valid score in the CLAT entrance exam and their guidelines. LLB or equivalent UG Degree with a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks are necessary for aspirants to apply.
The university will also provide a Master’s degree course in Public Policy. For admission to this course, candidates have to appear for the PAT (Policy Aptitude Test) entrance test followed by a Personal Interview round.
In addition to the UG and PG courses, the university is also offering some research-level doctoral degrees in different forms as M.Phil, Ph.D., and LL.D. NLSIU, Bangalore also invites applications from all eligible candidates for every research degree. For admissions, candidates require a valid LL.M. degree periodically with a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks from a recognized university. The selected candidates will be invited to an interview after successfully getting one name on the merit list post the university-based entrance test.