NUALS Admission 2024: CLAT Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
NUALS 2024 Admission will be done on the basis of CLAT 2024. National University Of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Ernakulam is a country Law University as well as one of the most renowned universities in Kerala state which comes in Kochi city of Ernakulam. It was established by Act 27 of 2005 of the Kerala State Legislature. It was commonly known as the National Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, (NIALS).
It is located in Kochi – the industrial capital of Kerala and the headquarters of the Kerala High Court, a 10-acre plot into a Kinfra Hi-Tech Park at Kalamassery. The university offers PG, PG Diploma, Built-in BA-LLB, Ph.D., and Certificate level Programs under its curriculum.
The application forms have already been out and applicants are able to apply through the official website. National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) will make a selection for its UG and PG courses is based on one of CLAT marks, which is a centralized admission test for the law. There is a reservation of 49% to students of Kerala, SC/ST & other categories. Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the NUALS Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NUALS Admission 2024 Notification – Admission Soon
NUALS Admission 2024 Admission will be done on the basis of CLAT 2024. Click here to Apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Courses Offered by NUALS:
- 5 years of the undergraduate program
- 1-year post-graduate program
- 2year PhD program.
NUALS 2024 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the NUALS 2024 Important Dates
|Online application form availability||8th August 2024|
|Release of First Sample Question Set||September 2024|
|First Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||September 2024|
|Release of Second Sample Question Set||14th October 2024|
|Second Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||22nd October 2024|
|Release of Third Sample Question Set||October 2024|
|Last date to submit the form||13th November 2024|
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Exam Date,||18th December 2024|
|Objection against CLAT 2024 Answer key||–|
|Admission closing date||–|
NUALS 2024 Application Form
NUALS Admission 2024 CLAT Application Form will be Released by August 2024. Applying for Ph.D. Programme candidates are required to submit applications in the established format. Applications will be released directly from the office or can be downloaded through online on submitting a DD for Rs. 500/- drawn in a name of Registrar, NUALS, Kochi.
The selection of candidates for L.L.M and B.A-L.L.B Courses in the NUALS will be done through CLAT. On applying for CLAT a candidate needs to follow these steps:
- Candidates need to register themselves through CAPS (CLAT Online Application Processing System) available on the official website of CLAT.
- On successful registration, the candidates will receive their CAPS User ID and Password via their registered Email address Mobile number.
- Next, the candidate has to log-in with all their User ID and password, and fill the online application form in conjunction with the uploading their signature, birth certificate scanned photograph and by a category certificate
- Candidates then have to go payment on the section and pay the application fee either online or through the draft.
- The candidate may also generate a Bank Challan, take its printout and submit the fee through it, in money, at any ICICI branch.
The registration fee Rs. 4000/- (unreserved/ OBC/ SAP category candidates) and Rs. 3500/- (SC/ST category the nominees) through net banking, debit card/credit card.
For International candidates:
NRI/ Foreign Citizens/ NRI sponsored category applicants may register themselves by downloading the application form. The application upon completion in conjunction with the fee and necessary enclosures has to be submitted,
In-person or by post to the following address:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Registrar DamodaramSanjivayya National Law University
NUALS 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must pass (10+2) or comparable examination with at least 45 % marks. There is an Exemption of 5% and 3% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST and socially as well as educationally Backward respectively.
The candidate shall not have graduated from 20 years of age as on 10th July. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Other Backward Classes and Specially Abled Persons shall not have finished 22 years of age which on July 01 of the admission year.
NUALS 2024 Admission Process
NUALS offers you with B.A. LL.B. (Hons) of 5-year duration on the UG level. The course is provided under the Choice Based Credit & Semester System Courses on border regions of law such as Maritime Law, Media & Telecommunications Law, Forensic Science, and Psychological Medicine & Law are also proposed by the university as being part of its B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Programme.
For the B. A. LL. B. (Hons.) Degree Course intake will have to be 60 of which 31 seats will be filled on the basis of all India merit while the remaining seats are reserved for candidates of the various categories. In addition to the 60 seats, 2 seats for foreign nationals and 6 seats for NRI Sponsored candidates have been reserved as Supernumerary Quota. Students of those categories do not have to appear for CLAT, they can directly apply in the prescribed formats by visiting the official website of the University.
Candidates who have the skilled UGC-NET Lectureship examination or Teachers of Colleges/ Universities in Kerala or teachers working in Quasi-Government/Government Institutions recognized by the NUALS, with at least five years of continuous service as permanent employees are excluded from the DAT.
NUALS provides you with a Masters in law degree (L.L.M) likewise PG diploma and certificate courses at the postgraduate level. The entire duration of these courses is 1 year. The choice for candidates into LLM will be made on the basis of marks obtained in CLAT. The application process for CLAT has already started and will be completed by March 31. There is no admission for the PG diploma and certificate courses and the selection of candidates for these courses is solely done on the basis of merit. The different courses offered under each program and associated information are mentioned below.
The selection of candidates will be made based upon performance in the DAT Entrance exam and marks obtained in the qualifications exam. The Departmental Admission Test (DAT) shall have two parts – Written test and Interview. The candidates who are excluded from the admission test will only have to appear for the interview.
|Courses Available||Five Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons)
One Year LL.M.
PG Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics/ Cyber Law
Certified courses (Banking Law)
|Minimum Marks Required to Pass||45% (40% for SC/ST Candidates)|
|Seats Division||For B.A. LL.B. – 60
For LL.M. – 40 (20 for each specialization)
|Admission Test||Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)|