Odisha GNM 2023 application form will be released soon. The Directorate of Nursing Odisha are going to be responsible to arrange and manage an admission procedure for the eligible applicants each year. The admission procedure is usually referred to as Odisha GNM Admission 2023.
With the help of the admission procedure, applicants are going to be able to get admission to GNM courses offered in several Indian Nursing Council recognized Government and private GNM training centers within the state of Odisha. to appear for the admission procedure applicants got to fill the application form and submit the same.
And for more details like eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, applicants can undergo the official website of the university also as can ask the information we’ve mentioned below during this article.
Odisha GNM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Odisha GNM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Odisha GNM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Odisha GNM 2023 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Odisha GNM 2023|
|Full-Form||Odisha General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Nursing Odisha|
|Helpline||Tel: 0674-2393842, 0674-2393840
E-Mail: [email protected]
Odisha GNM 2023 Exam Dates:
We have mention below all the important information about the important events and dates for the reference of the applicants:
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of application forms and prospectus||26th October 2023|
|Submission of application form||9th November 2023|
|Applicant List||11th November 2023|
|Document Verification at Nodal Centers Online||12th to 22nd November 2023|
|Medical Board for the PH candidates||23rd to 24th November 2023|
|Provisional Merit List||29th November to 2nd December 2023|
|The grievance of Candidates regarding merit list||3rd to 4th December 2023|
|Publication of Final Merit List||6th to 8th December 2023|
|Online Choice Filling and Locking Round||9th to 15th December 2023|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 1st Round||20th to 23rd December 2023|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 1st Round & Choice for up-gradation||24th to 28th December 2023|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round||30th December 2023 to 2nd January 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 2nd Round & Choice for up-gradation||3rd to 7th January 2022|
|Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round||8th to 11th January 2022|
|Online payment of Part course fees for 3rd Round||12th to 16th January 2022|
|Reporting at the institution for admission||18th to 24th January 2022|
|Commencement of classes||1st February 2022|
|Uploading data against Management quota seats (15%
Management seats + Vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats) in the official website
|1st to 28th February 2022|
Odisha GNM 2023 Application Form:
We have mention below all the important information about the application process for the reference of the applicants:
- Odisha GNM 2023 application form are going to be released within the 2nd week of September 2023.
- Applicants who want to seem for the admission procedure are instructed to go to the official website of the university.
- After visiting the official website of the university, applicants are instructed to register themselves on the official website.
- At the time of registration, applicants got to enter some basic details like name, email ID, phone number, etc.
- Applicants are instructed to enter above mention details correctly within the application form.
- Once the registration process is completed applicants, got to click on the register tab available on the web site .
- After clicking on the tab, applicants will receive a confirmation mail from the official authorities along side the login details.
- Login details will contain the registration number and password.
- However, applicants can change the password later.
- So applicants got to use the login details and login to the official website of the university.
- After logging onto the official website of the university, applicants got to start filling the application form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants got to enter some details like personal details, educational qualification details, contact details, and lots of more details as required .
- Applicants must confirm that they enter all the details correctly within the application form.
- Once the details are successfully entered applicants, got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After taking a printout of the duly filled application form applicants got to submit the duly filled form .
Odisha GNM 2023 Application Fee:
We have mention below all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is Rs 300/- for the admission procedure.
- Applicants got to pay the application fee in offline mode by SBI challan within the nearest SBI branch.
- Applicants must confirm that they pay the applying fee before the due date to avoid rejection of the application form.
Odisha GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
We have mention below all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
Odisha GNM 2023 Educational qualification:
- The applicant must have passed the HSC exam from a recognized board or university to urge admission.
- Applicants who have passed GNM course from a recognized university also are eligible to apply.
- Applicants got to submit a valid domicile certificate of Odisha state at the time of admission.
- Applicants are instructed to submit a valid medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
Odisha GNM 2023 Counseling:
Applicants who want to participate within the counseling round got to register themselves on the official website of the university. At the time of registration, applicants got to enter some necessary details within the registration process. Once the registration process is completed applicants, got to go through the choice filling process and choice locking process.
In the choice filling and choice locking process applicants got to select the choice of course and institute consistent with their preference. Once all the choices are locked properly, applicants got to lock their choices filled within the official website of the university.
This completed the choice filling process, and choice locking process after this applicants got to undergo the document verification process. within the document verification process, applicants got to submit some necessary documents to the institution.
Official authorities will release the list of nominated applicants within the first Applicants whose name has appeared within the first list are instructed to pay the course fee within the institution for the admission process. then official authorities will conduct second and third rounds for the rest of the applicants who don’t get.