Haryana ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. ANM course is usually referred to as the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course. Official authorities conduct admission procedures for the eligible applicants aiming to provide the chance to urge admission in numerous nursing colleges or institutes located within the state of Haryana.
The Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Haryana is the organizing authority that had given Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council, Panchkula the chance to provide admission to the eligible applicants within the ANM courses.
To appear for the admission procedure applicants, got to fill the online registration form before the last date. Applicants who want to urge admission to ANM courses offered within the state of Haryana can refer to the information given below.
Haryana ANM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Haryana ANM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Haryana ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Haryana ANM 2023 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Haryana ANM 2023|
|Full-Form||Haryana Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council Panchkula|
|Helpline||Tel: 0172 256 0799
E-Mail – [email protected]
Haryana ANM 2023 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|1st Round of admissions|
|Registration on the online web portal||19th to 28th February 2022|
|Merit List||7th March 2022|
|Choice filling of Institution/course Ist round of counseling.||8th to 9th March 2022|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||11th March 2022|
|Document verification of eligibility and original
documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposit.
|12th to 14th March 2022|
|2nd Round of admissions|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes||15th March 2022|
|Vacant Seat||15th March 2022|
|Choice filling of Institution/course IInd round of counseling.||16th to 18th March 2022|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)||21st March 2022|
|Document verification of eligibility and original
documents and last date of joining the institutes and Fee Deposition
|22nd to 23rd March 2022|
|Declaration of Vacancy by the Institutes and Display of Vacant Seats for the Mop-Up round||24th March 2022|
|Registration for Mop Up Round of Counseling||25th to 31st March 2022|
|Merit List for Mop-Up Round||31st March 2022|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit to the Institutes||31st March 2022|
|Last date of closing of Admissions||31st March 2022|
Haryana ANM 2023 Application Form:
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Haryana ANM 2023 Application Form has been available.
- All eligible and interested applicants must register themselves before the 28th of February 2022.
- To apply for the admission of ANM course within the college’s applicants got to fill and submit the application form before the due
- For the knowledge of the applicants, application forms received after the due date won’t be considered.
- We request that the applicants read all the instructions mentioned on the web site related to the application process before filing the application form.
- Applicants must confirm that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the university before filing the application form as authorities won’t provide admission to the applicants who don’t meet the eligibility criteria.
- There are not any other options available for the applicant to fill the application form other than online mode.
- But to fill the form applicants got to register themselves on the web site .
- After successfully registration applicants will receive login details that are login Id and password on the registered email Id from the university.
How to Fill Haryana ANM Application form 2023:
Applicants are instructed to keep the login details safely and securely as it will be needed in the future at the time of admission also.
- Applicants got to login to the web site using the login details.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants got to provide some basic personal details also as some educational details.
- Applicants also got to select the selection of college or institution according to their preference within the application form.
- Some additional information like contact number, gender, email Id, etc. also are going to be needed within the application form.
- Applicants also got to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature within the application form once the form is filled and also the details are entered properly.
- Applicants got to upload all the mandatory documents within the application form within the specified size and format mentioned on the official website.
- Once the documents are uploaded applicants are advised to see all the information within the application form that they need provided.
- After that applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled application form for future usage and submit the form.
- Once the form is successfully submitted applicants will get an opportunity to urge admission to 2 years auxiliary nurse midwife (ANM) course within the universities of Haryana.
Haryana ANM 2023 Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay the applicable fee for the application as per their course.
- General Category: Rs 1000/-
- BC-A &BC-B of Haryana, PWD , FF,ESM, EWS Category : Rs 750/-
- SC /ST Category of Haryana: Rs 500/-
The Fee Structure for the entire course of ANM is Rs. 1,37,800/-
Haryana ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information associated with the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants who are above the age of 17 years and below the age of 35 years at the time of admission are only eligible to appear for the admission.
- Applicants must have passed the HSC exam in any stream from a recognized board or the NIOS board.
- In Arts subject of (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and philosophy) and English Core/ English Elective or Science or Health Care Science-Vocational Stream Only Passing Out from Recognized Board.
Note: Students shall be Medically fit.
Haryana ANM 2023 Merit List:
The authorities don’t organize any separate entrance exams for the applicants. However official authorities are going to be responsible to organize a merit list of the applicants once the application forms are received.
The merit list are going to be based on the information provided by the applicants related to the marks secured by them within the past qualifying academic exams.
The merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted applicants based on the marks. Applicants are instructed to see the merit list on the official website of the university.
Applicants who found their name within the merit list are instructed to seem for counseling round 1/ round 2 to urge admission.
Haryana ANM 2023 Counseling:
Official authorities will conduct counseling rounds for the applicants who are shortlisted.
Shortlisted applicants are instructed to seem for the counseling round to urge admission to ANM courses offered within the universities.
The counseling process will completely depend upon the merit list prepared by the authorities.
Official authorities will update all the details of the counseling round on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
Applicants are requested to check the official website of the university to urge information about the counseling schedule.
However, applicants will get admission to the universities within the counseling round.