OSSTET 2022 Application Form can be Filled till 23rd November 2022. Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) is released by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSEO) with the objective to appoint the teacher in any of the secondary schools of the Odisha state. Candidates will apply within the OSSTET Examination on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria.
All the candidates, who have cleared their Class XII or graduated are eligible to appear for the OSSTET examination. The teaching eligibility test is conducted for 2 papers [Category A (Paper I) and class B (Paper-II)]. Here, from this article, students are going to be able to understand the elaborate info of Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test during which includes OSSTET form, application dates, and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
OSSTET 2022 Application Form: Filled till 23rd Nov.
OSSTET 2022 2nd Phase Application Form can be Filled till 23rd November 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
OSSTET 2022 Application Form:
On the official web site, the application form and information brochure are going to be available for the aspiring and eligible candidates.
Applicants will fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official web site of the Board of secondary education Odisha (BSEO).
At the time of filling a form, candidates ought to even have to make the payment of the application fee.
To fill the application form, candidates should need to follow all of the instructions.
OSSTET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of availability of the OSSTET 2022 application forms||14th November 2022|
|Last date to submit an online Application Form||23rd November 2022|
|Last date to make payment for the offline Application Form||3rd week of November 2022|
How to Apply for OSSTET 2022:
The following are the procedure has mentioned below for the candidates to fill the OSSTET application form and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the official website of the board and download the official notification after checking their Eligibility Criteria.
- Only the interested and eligible candidates can fill the online registration form.
- By entering the registration number and DOB, the application form page is going to be open and it’ll display on the screen.
- Candidates should need to fill all the required detail within the OSSTET application form and submit them for the next method.
- At the time of submission of an application form, candidates need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode.
- After submitting the application form, candidates have to take the printout of a duly filled form of Odisha SSTET. The application form slip is used further.
ALSO READ: OSSTET ADMIT CARD 2022.
OSSTET Application Fee 2022:
Applicants should need to make the payment of the application fee and also the specifications have mentioned below.
The application fee is going to be the same for all class candidates that is Rs. 500/- according to the past year.
The application fee of OSSTET 2022 is paid by applying both modes online and offline.
All suitable individual is needed to submit the applying fee before the last date.
For Any Assistance go through OSSTET Contact Helpline Number