PP Savani University 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. PP Savani University is a Private University that was established in the year 2017’s situated in Surat. PP Savani University has spread over an area of about 100 acres. It provides high-class facilities to candidates which helps students to concentrate on their studies.
It offers admission in various courses of undergraduate, postgraduate, research, certificate, and skill-development programs in various disciplines. Below in this article, we have provided all the details regarding the PP Savani University 2023 Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Result, and How to Apply.
PP Savani University 2023 Notification – Application Started
PP Savani University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 30th December 2022 for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply.
Courses Offered by PP Savani:
- PPSU offers B.Sc., B.Arch, BPT, B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Tech, BBA, B.Design, and B.Com as an undergraduate program.
- The course duration for every program is different for a different program.
- Students who have completed 10+2 with relevant subjects from a recognized board are eligible for the undergraduate program.
- PPSU offers M.Sc. as a postgraduate program.
- Students who have completed B.Sc. in their graduation from a recognized board are eligible for the program.
- PPSU offers a full-time/part-time Ph.D. program in various disciplines.
- The students seeking admissions in the Ph.D. program must have completed their graduation and post-graduation from a recognized university.
P.P. Savani University 2023 Highlights:
|Full-Form||P.P. Savani University|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG/ Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Online / Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||98796 08000|
|Address||NH 8, GETCO
Near Biltech Company
Village: Dhamdod / Kosamba
Dist.: Surat – 394125
|Email ID:||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Parag Sanghani|
|State / UT||Gujarat|
PP Savani University 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates to apply for PP Savani University 2023.
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||30th December 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||Last week of July 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
PP Savani University 2023 Application Form
The admission can be acquired through the online application procedure. The application procedure is very simple to understand.
- PP Savani University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 30th December 2022 for UG & PG Courses.
- Candidates first visit the corresponding website
- Find the Application Form for Admission
- Then type in personal and education details with careful consideration.
- The applicants have to attach a new passport size photograph and signature.
- After completing the admission procedure, move to the payment procedure.
- The payment is necessary to be done as without it Application Form will be incomplete.
PP Savani University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants will be required to complete 10+2 from an acclaimed Board.
|12th||Mandatory Subject: Biology|
PP Savani University 2023 Exam Pattern
PP Savani University will make the edict of exam syllabus and pattern online, so applicants will be needed to download them and make use of them for effective preparation.
Exam Pattern and syllabus are of significance for the better preparation of exam. They will have suitable information concerning the exam that is of assistance in preparation accurately. These sources intend to cover all topics and subjects of the Exam.
How to Prepare for P P Savani University 2023:
Below we have provided the tips and guidelines for the preparation of PP Savani University 2023:
- Those who are must be acquainted with the exam pattern and then practice correspondingly.
- Try to understand the exam pattern, figure out which parts bring marks, and practice them dynamically.
- Make it a habit to prepare with the help of the previous year’s exam papers to get into the concept of questions.
- Make a note of important topics first and then move to the less significant ones. Each topic will be given a complete revision in a certain amount of time.
PP Savani University 2023 Admit Card
The exam officials will have a directive to generate an online admit card at the official website. Hopefuls will need to download it and take it on the exam day to get an entry.
Anyone without accompanies of admit card will not get permission. It is a must to bring along a passport size photograph on the admit card. When the applicants download it, a print of it in a pdf design.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Get on the official website wherein a Link is provided or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- You have to connect to the link.
- A new page will appear on a computer screen.
- Then, furnish the Registration Number and Password
- Subsequently, click on the “Submit” button.
- Check to admit card minutiae.
- Download it
- Keep the copy for further usage.
PP Savani University 2023 Result
Candidates are equal to confirm the results by way of online from the website. The Result is announced with the help of details like application no and date of birth.
There are no other criteria that accepted to check the result. The result of students will be put up on the website afterward for examination.
It is a must to have a photocopy of the result after downloading it. Through the scores, the marks can be known by students and as per marks, they will be entitled to admission.
Steps to download the Result
- Go to the official site of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Check the link of Result on the official site.
- After that, a new page will be seen.
- Enter all info for example Application No, Date of Birth, or Roll No
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of an applicant will be existing soon after that
- Applicants have to save a copy of the result for further usage.
PP Savani University 2023 Admission/ Counselling
Register and Apply
Candidates willing to get admission have to first complete the registration procedures along with compulsory information.
Those who have not achieved the Application Form will not be able to move to any further process of admission.
Admission will be determined on grounds of scores attained in 10+2.