RTET Admit Card: The Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) is the state level eligibility test which is organized by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BRSE) to recruit the candidates for teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in Rajasthan state.
Applicants are going to be able to get selected for the teaching job on the basis of their marks scored in the RTET Examination. This examination is conducted each year for the candidates. Here, from this content, candidates can understand the elaborate information of the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET 2021) during which includes RTET admit card, admit card dates and procedure to download the admit card, etc.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADING RTET ADMIT CARD 2021.
RTET 2021 Hall Ticket Card:
Before fifteen days of examination, candidates can get the RTET to admit card through authority on its official website within the month of November. Candidates should need to check all of the small print provided on the admit card before downloading it. Admit cards ought to carry by all of the candidates together with needed documents.
RTET 2021 Admit Card Dates:
|Submission of Online Application starts from||1st week of Jan 2021|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||3rd week of Mar 2021|
How to Download RTET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates will download the RTET admit card by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- Candidates should need to go on the Official web site of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BRSE) that’s rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The candidates need to click on the link provided for the RTET admit card.
- Applicants will download the admit card by entering the REET application id, your date of birth.
- And they need to enter the captcha code correctly.
- Click on the get details and download the RTET Admit card
- Finally, candidates ought to need to take the print out of RTET Admit Cards for further use.
ALSO READ: RTET RESULT 2021.
Important Instructions Regarding RTET Admit Card:
All the applicants should need to carry the required documents together with the admit card at the examination center.
It is necessary for the candidates to check all of the details mentioned on the admit card before downloading it.
Those candidates won’t have the admit card, they’re going to not be allowed to enter the examination hall.