OTET 2022 Application Form has been Released on 5th August 2022. Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) is the state-level eligibility test managed through the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha to fill the vacant posts within the teaching sector of the State of Odisha. Through this examination, the board recruits graduates and diploma holders as teachers for Primary (Class 1st-5th) and Upper Primary (Class 6th-8th) government-run colleges within the State.
In the government and private schools, candidates can get teacher jobs on the basis of their marks scored within the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test. Through this content, candidates can get the elaborated information of the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET 2022).
OTET Application Form: Released
|OTET 2022 Application Form has been Released on 5th August 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.|
OTET 2022 Application Form:
The OTET application form has been available on the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, and the interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
The application fee ought to be paid through candidates at the time of filling the application form. The mode of submitting the application fee is online as the application form. The candidates can use their Credit Card/ Debit Card/ net banking details to complete the form.
OTET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|OTET 2022||Dates (Announced)|
|Commencement of Application Form||5th August 2022|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last date to pay a fee||2nd week of March 2022|
How to Apply for OTET 2022:
Candidates will fill the application form of OTET by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- Applicants should visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- After visiting the official website, the candidates should get to click on the tab ‘Examinations’ and choose ‘OTET’.
- A new page will open where the candidates should complete pre-registration.
- During the pre-registration, the applications should enter personal details, paper applying for, Aadhaar number, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc.
- The login credentials are sent to the mobile number or e-mail of the candidate.
- After logging in, candidates ought to submit the online application form.
- In the application form, candidates even have to upload scanned copies of passport size photos and signatures (signed with black ink only).
- They should need to pay the OTET application fee and submit the application.
- Take the printout of the OTET filled-in application form and preserve it for future reference.
ALSO READ: OTET ADMIT CARD 2022.
OTET Application Fee 2022::
|General/ OBC/ SEBC||INR 500|
|SC/ ST||INR 300|