SAAT Contact Number: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University conducts SOA Admission Test (SAAT) for admission in numerous UG and PG courses.
The candidates who don’t have a valid national level test score ought to appear in SAAT for admission in SOA. To seem in SAAT, the candidates ought to register and fill the application form.
The eligible candidates are then issued the admit card to seem for SAAT. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with SAAT on the official web site.
SAAT Official Website: @www.soa.ac.in
Students can visit the SAAT official website for all the details regarding SAAT exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by SAAT Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of SAAT Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of SAAT Help Desk.
- SAAT Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the SAAT helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About SAAT Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about SAAT than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about SAAT. CLICK HERE
SAAT Help Desk Details:
SAAT Office Address: Siksha O Anusandhan, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar – 751030 Odisha, India
SAAT Helpline Phone Number: +91-674- 2350635, 2350791, 2350794, 2350802
SAAT Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
SAAT Fax No: +91 – 674 – 2350642
SAAT Official Website: www.soa.ac.in
SAAT Helpline Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.