SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released. P.B.B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. It is also known as the P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) which is a shortening of the course. Correspondingly some institutes have acronyms for instance P.B.B.Sc. (Nsg) and B.Sc. (N) in their brochures designed for the same course. Nursing is a healthcare profession linked to the care of people, families, and communities therefore, they may attain, preserve, or convalesce optimal health and superiority of life from conception to death.
Successful alumnae of the course are lent in nursing educational organizations, fields of clinical nursing, and public health nursing in community settings. Teachings in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.) course is informed through classroom and clinic-based teaching and educational visits. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Test procedures.
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Out
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the vital events and dates for the applicants as per notifications:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Availability of Prospectus and Application Form||Released|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||7th June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination||October 2023|
|Date of Counselling||To be Announced|
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application form will be Released Soon.
- Applicants are required to open the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Applicants also need to offer the scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is completely filled.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a crucial part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- An applicant has to pay Demand Draft for Rs. 2000/- in favor of “Registrar, Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences, Sri Amritsar”
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Applicants must have a passed General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognized Institute and is registered with respective State Nursing Council as approved by Indian Nursing Council (I.N.C).
- Applicants have passed Senior Secondary (Part II), i.e. 10+2 examination or any other examination or its equivalent thereto.
- Applicants shall be medically fit.
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Exam Pattern is given below for the candidates:
- The Entrance Exam will be conducted in 2 hours of duration.
- The Exam consists of Objective types of Questions (MCQ).
- 1 mark will be awarded for 1 correct answer.
- There is no negative marking of an exam.
- The Entrance Exam will be based on the syllabus of G.N.M. prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The minimum qualifying marks for admission are 50%.
- Paper on Sikh History & Religion (second question booklet) will be only
qualifying in nature.
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available in the registrar’s office, No admit card will be sent by post. The Hall Ticket only will be given to those candidates whose complete application form along with the full application fee has been received in the office of the Institute.
Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
Note- The candidate should not part with this Admit Card until after the counseling is over.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will make an announcement of the results. Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list.
The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates.
Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university in order to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
SGRDUHS PB B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
The decision of the selection board shall be final. The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fees on the day of counseling, failing which the seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate on the waiting list.