Sikkim MBBS/ BDS 2023 Counselling Registration has been started from 20th July 2023. The Directorate of Technical Education, Sikkim is providing the Sikkim MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates and those applicants are wishing to urge admission to the MBBS and BDS programs, should need to score qualified marks within the examination of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Conducted by NTA.
There are the varied medical and dental colleges of Sikkim State providing admission to the candidates within the MBBS and BDS programs after filling the registration form. Applicants are going to be call out for counseling procedures if they’re shortlisted within the merit list.
Here, from this content, applicants will get the detailed information of Sikkim MBBS and BDS admission within which includes Sikkim MBBS and BDS admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Sikkim MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – Started
Sikkim MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Important Dates:
There are the important dates of Sikkim MBBS and BDS admission has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check them.
|Registration opens for medical admission||To be Announced|
|Registration closes for medical admission||1st week of November 2023|
|Document submission for MBBS, BDS, Allied courses||–|
Sikkim MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Application Form:
The application form for Sikkim MBBS and BDS admission has been Available now and those applicants are aspiring to get admission in these programs, can fill the application form online mode from the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Sikkim.
Candidates should need to fill the application form with correct and complete details and that they need to pay the application fee. After applying and take the print out of the application form for future use.
Documents to be Submitted with Sikkim MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form:
The candidates should need to submit the required documents with the application form and also the document details have provided below.
- Sikkim Subject Certificate or COI of father or Certificate of Identification of candidate.
- Valid Community Certificate within the name of the candidate/ Trade License within the name of the father/Parent’s Employment Certificate.
- Recent BPL Certificate (issued by DESME).
- Date of certificate.
- Valid Demand Draft (candidate should write his/her name at the back of the Demand Draft).
Sikkim MBBS/BDS 2023 Counseling:
The applicants are going to be called out for Counseling Procedure based on the merit list and only those candidates who have scored qualified marks within the examination of NEET, they’re going to be shortlisted within the merit list.
On the official website, the entire schedule and notification of counseling are going to be mentioned.
Candidates should need to carry the required documents to the counseling center for verification.