SRMJEEE Syllabus has been released by official authority. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination is recognized as the national level entrance test for the candidate to get admission to the SRM University. This examination is provided for the undergraduate candidate, those had applied for this exam, they will get the seats of engineering to complete their course from SRM University.
Many of the candidates must seek to get admission to the SRM so, they can visit the official website of SRM to fill the application form by which they would be able to get admission to the SRMJEEE.
The SRMJEEE is the way by which applicants can know their ability to get admission to the SRMJEEE. Through this article, applicants can get complete information on SRMJEEE in which includes Syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, etc.
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus is the most important thing to pass the engineering entrance examination of SRM. Candidates must have to be prepared for an exam of SRM by studying the syllabus of SRMJEEE.
This preparation is most important for the candidate to make good marks in the entrance examination of SRMJEEE.
Those candidates will attempt Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE, then they will be eligible for all the B.Tech Degree Programme and Those candidates will attempt B.Tech, Biotechnology, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, and Genetic engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus:
In the SRMJEEE the syllabus may consist of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology, etc for candidates
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- The States of Matter
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Catalysis
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Differential Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion