The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu will manage the Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates and as per the eligibility of the candidates, the admission will provide to the candidates in MBBS and BDS programs.
Candidates must have qualifying marks within the Examination of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG to urge admission to the varied medical and dental colleges of Tamil Nadu State to complete their MBBS and BDS programs.
Here, through this article, the applicants will get the entire information of Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS Admission during which includes Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS Admission dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021:
The Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS admission are often done only by NEET entrance examination .
Those Applicants are seeking to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Tamil Nadu state; they will fill the application form through online mode only.
After qualifying within the NEET entrance examination, the NTA are going to be Prepare the Merit List by which seats are going to be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants should need to check their eligibility criteria have mentioned below for candidates and it’s necessary for the candidates.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years of age as of the Last week of December 2020.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extension is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Applicants should be qualified within the examination of higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) with minimum eligible marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology conducted by Tamil Nadu State Board/any other equivalent board in just one attempt.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as subjects. They also must have passed within the above-mentioned subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST-40%, SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH/GEN-PH-45%) in aggregate at the exam to be eligible for Tamil Nadu MBBS admission 2020.
- Applying candidates should be residents of Tamil Nadu .
Candidates should need to score the required minimum percentile within the NEET 2020 UG examination.
Top Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu:
- Christian Medical College – Vellore
- Madras Medical College – Chennai
- Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- 12government Chengalpattu Medical College, Kanchipuram
- Srm University Kattankulathur, Chennai
- Govt Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College – Salem
- Sree Balaji Medical College And Hospital – Chennai
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- Coimbatore Medical College – Coimbatore
- PSG Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research – Coimbatore
- Madurai Medical College, Madura
- Rt Perundurai Medical College – Erode
- Faculty Of Nursing Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai
- Srm University, College Of Occupational Therapy, Kanchipuram
- Some College Of Physiotherapy, Kanchipuram
- Saveetha College Of Nursing, Poonamallee
Required Minimum Percentile:
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2021:
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students has been Available to participate within the Counseling.
- Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET entrance exam . The counseling process are going to be carried out by the MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission into 15% AIQ Seats and 85% State Quota seats.
- All the seats are going to be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents. As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.
- NEET Candidates can download the seat allotment letter Allotted by Rank secured within the NEET examination. And report to the allotted college together with all necessary documents after the allotment of seat.