Andhra Pradesh (AP) MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Online Registration has been Started on 20th July 2023. The Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission are going to be done through this conducting body, which is known as Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. This University is providing admission to the candidates in MBBS and BDS programs by conducting the admission procedure and also the interested and eligible candidates can fill the appliance form for this course on the mentioned schedule through this university.
From this Year 2023, NEET entrance examination Conducted by NTA. As per the eligibility of candidates, the seats will provide them and also the counseling procedure are going to be done through All India Quota Seats. Those students will have qualified marks within the NEET UG; they’re going to be able to participate within the counseling procedure. Here, through this article, the applicants will get detailed information on Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission, eligibility criteria.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – Registration Started
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2023 Admission Important Dates:
There are the Important Dates of Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission as mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Date of issue of Notification||19th July 2023|
|Availability of online Application form||20th July 2023|
|Last date to fill the application form||26th July 2023|
|Provisional Merit Position Releasing Date||–|
|Verification of Documents||–|
|Final Merit Position After Verification of Original Certificates||–|
|Exercising Web Options (1st Round)||–|
|Exercising Web Options (2nd Round)||–|
Top Medical Colleges:
Given below is the list of some of the top medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
|Name of the College||Location in A.P|
|Andhra Medical College||Visakhapatnam|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences||Tirupati|
|Ranga Raya Medical College||Kakinada|
|Kurnool Medical College||Kurnool|
|Guntur Medical College||Guntur|
|Name of the College||Location in A.P|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital||Vijayawada|
|Narayana Dental College & Hospital||Nellore|
|St Joseph Dental College||Duggirala|
AP MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form:
Those applicants who are interested to urge admission within the undergraduate Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Un-aided Non-minority & Minority Professional Institutions, can fill the application form online mode from the official website of the university.
The applicants must need to fill the application form with all of the correct and complete details.
Candidates should even have to pay the applying fee at the time of submitting an application form and submit the application form on the schedule provided through authority.
AP MBBS/BDS Admission Application Fee:
The AP MBBS 2023 application fee is INR 2,500/- for candidates, those are Unreserved and BC categories while for SC/ST category candidates it’s INR 2,000/-.
AP MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- For the NEET Examination, the educational and age criteria should be a similar and it’s considered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Candidates should have the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh to see their local and non-local status.
Applicants must have 85% seats out of the total 85% State Quota seats available in Andhra Pradesh state.
Those candidates have residents and studied within the local area for a minimum of four years, they’re going to be eligible to fill the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Those are the resident of Andhra Pradesh State for a period of ten years; they’re going to be eligible to attend the domicile status of Andhra Pradesh State.
Given below are the documents that are required to be submitted in original by the candidates in order to be allotted a seat by the authorities.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet.
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable).
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable).
- Recently taken passport size photos of the candidate.
- NEET 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET 2023 Score Card.
- School leaving certificate.
- Photo ID proof (Any Government ID).
- Domicile Certificate.