Telangana ITI 2022 application form will be released by July 2022. The Department of Employment and Training, Telangana has managed the Telangana ITI admission for the Applicants to provide them admission in various Government or private Industrial Training Institutes.
Those applicants have an interest and eligible to urge admission within the various ITI institutes of Telangana State they will fill the application form by online mode by visiting the official website.
Many Applicants may appear within the various courses of the varied industrial technical institute, they will fill the application Form online mode by visiting the official website. Below in this article, applicants will get detailed information on Telangana ITI Admission 2022.
Telangana ITI 2022 Notification – To be Released
|Telangana ITI 2022 Application Form will be released by July 2022. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be given here.|
Courses offered through Telangana ITI 2022:
Below we have provided the Telangana ITI offers various engineering and non-engineering courses to the Applicants:
|022||Plastic Processing Operator|
|038||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|040||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)|
|048||Mechanic Computer Hardware|
|213||Sheet Metal Worker|
|215||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|218||Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)|
|220||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|266||Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|267||Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
|133||Dental Laboratory Technician|
|242||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|112||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|114||Hospital House Keeping|
|117||Li tho Offset Machine Minder|
|257||Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)|
|259||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|076||Driver cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)|
Telangana ITI 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Telangana ITI 2022|
|Full-Form||Telangana Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Organizing Body||Department of Employment and Training, Telangana has managed the Telangana ITI|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Date||To be Announced|
|Helpline||Tel: 8121601000, 9490599291|
|Email Id: [email protected]|
Telangana ITI Admission Schedule 2022:
There is the Admission Schedule of Telangana ITI has mentioned below for the Applicants and they should have to check it.
|The online application process will start from||15th July 2022|
|Last date of application submission||30th July 2022|
|Document verification||To be Announced|
|1st phase seats allotted||4th week of September 2022|
|2nd Phase Seat Allotted||1st week of October 2022|
|Report of the allotted ITI||To be Announced|
|Options for second round allotment||To be Announced|
Telangana ITI 2022 Application Form:
Those Applicants who have an interest to urge admission to the varied institutes of the Department of Employment and Training, Telangana, can fill the application Form online mode by visiting the official website. the application Form filling procedure has been provided below for the Applicants.
- Telangana ITI 2022 form has been released on 15th July 2022.
- The Last Date to Submit form is 30th July 2022.
- Primarily, Applicants should ought to visit the official website of the Department of Employment and Training, Telangana.
- Applicants should have registered themselves by submitting registration ID and password and that they will get the login details.
- The applicants should need to fill the application Form with all the personal and qualification details within the required field.
- They have to upload the scanned documents within the form and after entering all the main points, Applicants need to submit and also take the printout of it for future use.
Telangana ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Applicants should need to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application Form and that they must check it before applying. The Eligibility Criteria details are mentioned below.
- Applicants should belong to Indian citizenship.
- Applicants should have done the 10th Examination organized by the State Board of education , Telangana, or the other examination recognized as equivalent like the Indian Council for secondary education (ICSE),
- Central Board of secondary education (CBSE), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), National Institute of Open School (NIOS).
- A.P. Open School Society (APOSS) and 10th class examination organized by various State Boards of secondary education in India.
- Those applicants who are going to be qualified within the 8th class exam also are eligible for admission into certain Trades like Wireman, Painter General, Carpenter, sheet metal Worker, Mason (Building Constructor), and Welder depending upon the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed Applicants aren’t available.
- The minimum regulation for the candidate would be 14 years as of the admission year. However, there’s no provision for the upper age.
Telangana ITI Merit List 2022
Those applicants who have obtained qualified marks within the previous qualifying examination; are going to be shortlisted within the Merit List.
On the official website, the Merit List will declare and also the Merit List Applicants will visit subsequent level of education.
The authorities will notify the Merit List and seat allotment procedure on the official website itself SMS on the registered phone number.
Telangana ITI Seat Reservation 2022:
The seat will be allotted to the Applicants on the “Merit-cum-Reservation”. The category-wise reservation is mentioned below.
Telangana ITI Counseling 2022:
Applicants are going to be call out for the Counseling Procedure if they’re shortlisted within the Merit List and that they should need to select their trade and college.
To attend the counseling session, applicants will get the seat allotment letter from the authority.
The counseling procedure are going to be conducted within the 3rd week of July 2022.
The selected Applicants should need to carry the specified documents for verification. The seat are going to be allotted to the Applicants after the provisional allotment within the counseling session.
Required Documents for Verification:
Applicants should have to carry these required documents for verification
- The hard copy of the filled-in Application Form
- SSC Memo marks (Class 10th Mark sheet)
- Bonafide certificate
- Conduct certificate from the last studied institution
- Ex-serviceman certificate/ Parent’s Discharge Certificate
- Date of Birth certificates (For those who have not qualified SSC)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of residence
- Income Certificate
- Physical Handicapped certificate