TNPPCAHS Admission 2022 Notification will be released soon. The Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences is known as TNPPCAHS, that offers admission to the candidates in postgraduate M.Pharm degree courses in self-financing institutions affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University through the entrance test.
Candidates who are interested and are eligible to urge admission in this course from the varied affiliated colleges of Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University can fill the application form on the premise of their eligibility criteria.
Here, from this text , applicants will know the detailed information of the TNPPCAHS Admission Schedule, application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
TNPPCAHS 2022 Notification: To be released
|TNPPCAHS Admission 2022 Notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
TNPPCAHS 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||TNPPCAHS 2022|
|Full-Form||Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences|
|Courses Offered||Postgraduate M.Pharm Degree|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Organizing Body||Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|HelpLine||+ 91 – 44 – 2442 2211|
TNPPCAHS Important Dates 2022:
Candidates must be updated through this institute to know the Admission Schedule from the table mentioned below.
|Final Date for submission of application form||To be announced|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket/ Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||October 2022|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of October|
TNPPCAHS Application Form 2022:
The TNPPCAHS application form are going to be available on the official website of Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences and those applicants willing to urge admission in postgraduate M.Pharm degree courses in self-financing institutions affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, they will fill and submit the application form on the provided schedule through authority. The application form filling details are mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants go on the official website of Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences.
- There will be a link of application form and applicants can download the application form and prospectus of the university.
- In the application form, applicants should need to fill all the correct and complete details and submit it. They need to pay the application fee at the time of submitting the applying form.
- Documents to be submitted with application form Pharm. Degree Certificate or provisional pass certificate from the University concerned to which the college is affiliated.
- First-year Semester to final year Semester B.Pharm. Mark sheets issued by the University concerned.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of the State Pharmacy Council of the B.Pharm.Degree.
- Birth Certificate or a duplicate of H.Sc.Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate as evidence for Date of Birth.
- Attempt Certificate in Final Year B.Pharm. course from the head of the Institution studied in.
- Eligibility Certificate from the TamilNaduDr.M.G.R Medical University for candidates who have qualified for the undergraduate course from Universities apart from the TamilNaduDr.MGR Medical University. (This certificate shall be produced at the time of admission).
TNPPCAHS 2022 Application Fee:
Applicants need to pay the applying fee of Rs.1, 500/-
TNPPCAHS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates are getting to fill the applying form of TNPPCAHS; need to “> they need to have to check their Eligibility Criteria before applying. The eligibility criteria details mentioned below for the candidates.
The B.Pharm. Degree qualified candidates through Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University or the other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University / Pharmacy Council can apply for admission.
Applicants must have obtained not less than 55% for OC, BC, BCM, MBC and 50% for SC, SCA, and ST of the entire marks obtained in all semester subject marks taken together within the B.Pharm. Degree course.
TNPPCAHS Admit Card 2022:
Those candidates have successfully submitted their application form, they will download the Admit Card through online mode by visiting on the official website.
The Admit Card contains the mandatory information regarding the Exam Date, Exam Center, Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, etc. it’s necessary for the candidates to carry the admit card at the examination center together with the specified documents.
TNPPCAHS Exam Pattern:
The Entrance Examination are going to be of the Undergraduate Level which can cover all subjects and can contain 125 objective type questions each with four responses (A B C D) in English. The exam pattern are going to be very helpful for the candidates and it’s listed below.
- Each question will carry 1 (one), Mark.
- There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKS for incorrect responses.
- Zero marks are going to be given for questions not answered.
- When more than one answer is indicated or when it’s illegible, no mark are going to be awarded for that question.
- The Maximum marks are going to be computed to 90.
- 125 objective type Question are going to be asked within the paper
TNPPCAHS Merit List 2022:
On the official website of Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences, the merit list will publish and those applicants have obtained 90 marks for entrance exam + 10 marks for experience, they’re going to be shortlisted within the merit list, which is for 100 marks. Applicants must need to contact college after publishing their names mentioned within the merit list. there’ll be NO Rechecking / Revaluation / Retotalling of answer sheets.
In case two or more candidates have obtained equal marks out of the overall of 100 marks, then there’ll be an inter-se-merit option which will be determined through as follows.
Marks obtained within the entrance exam .
Least number of appearances within the final Semester of B.Pharm., Examination.
Total marks obtained within the final Semester/ final year examination of B.Pharm course.
Seniority in age are going to be given preference.
TNPPCAHS Admission Procedure:
Applicants will get admission in Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences by following the admission procedure mentioned below.
Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply within the entrance exam conducted through this institute by filling the application form with all the correct and complete details.
Candidates must need to prepare themselves to get qualified marks within the examination. They have to go through the exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation.
On the provided schedule and at the examination center, candidates should need to be present there with the admit card.
They have to attend the exam and after a couple of days’ results will declare and those applicants are going to be qualified during this examination, they’re going to be shortlisted within the merit list.
The merit list candidates are going to be confirmed for admission after visiting at the allotted institute and that they got to pay the admission fee of their preferred course.