TPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification will be released soon through online mode. TPSC is also known as the Tripura Public Service Commission was set up. The main purpose of TPSC is to conduct the examinations in order to appoint candidates in innumerable services in the state of Tripura. TPSC is appointing, candidates after conducting the written exam & interview. There are opportunities for candidates to get employment after qualifying written test and interview in TPSC.
There are multiple jobs available in TPSC and if any applicants wants to join TPSC then he or she needs to check the official website to know the notification about TPSC recruitment. For Ministerial and Subordinate Services TPSC follows direct recruitment. Tripura Public Service Commission offers people the opportunity to work and serve the state. It conducts departmental examinations, interview rounds to offer them with an opportunity.
Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the TPSC Recruitment 2023 Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Registration Soon
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||TPSC FSO Recruitment 2023|
|Organized By||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer (FSO)|
|No. of Posts||8 Posts|
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates:
|Application Form Release Date||August 2023|
|Application Form Release Date||August 2023|
|Last Date||November 2023|
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
TPSC Application Form will be released through online mode only. Willing candidates can take part in the examination after they have filled and submitted the application form. After filling the online application form they need to click the ‘online application’ link, in order to apply for the desired post. Candidates need to fill in all required details in the application form and have to upload it with scanned pictures and signatures in the given format.
- Group-B Gazetted Posts: – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred & fifty) only for General Candidates
- Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred & fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates along with the recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. The recruitment fee once deposited, is non-refundable.
How to Apply For the Tripura PSC Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website @ tpsc.tripura.gov.in. or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Then click on the Advertisement tab.
- Now, you will be redirected to another page.
- There click on the “Advertisement for Food Safety Officer, Gr-B Gazetted under H & FW Department” link
- Then read the entire notification carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the Online Application option on the home page.
- Read the instructions carefully, and apply for this recruitment before the final date is up.
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||
- Food Safety Officer (FSO): A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry BUMS/ BSMS/ MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS from a recognized University.
- The applying candidates should be of age 18-40 years as of 24th September 2023.
- The selected aspirants will be getting a salary as per PB-3 (Rs. 10,230-34,800/-) with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- pay Matrix level-13 under Tripura State Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2017.
- The Selection Process will consist of two stages viz. (1) Written Examination (General Study) of 85 marks (MCQ type), (2) Interview/ Personality test for 15 marks.
- The candidates will be invited for an interview as per the merit list prepared from the written examination in the ratio of 1:5 for each category.
- It is also mentioned here that candidate(s) scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the Written Examination shall also be called for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The candidates who will be found qualified in the Written examination will be called to appear in the Interview/Personally Test.
- In the list of recommendations, the merit position of candidates securing equal marks will be finalized as per their seniority of age.
TPSC will released e-admit card for candidates who have completed their application procedure successfully. The official authority will inform certain crucial information such as. name, roll number, exam centre, exam timings, etc. E-admit card can be downloaded by the candidates by providing their username and password. Admission certificates will be issued in PDF format for certain examinations.
The Tripura Public Service Commission answer key will be released after the examination has been completed successfully on the official website. The answer key will be in PDF format. The answer key will help the entrants to know and estimate their marks after the exam has been conducted.
TPSC will declare both the results for the written test and interview session distinctly. The result for Tripura Public Service Commission like answer key will be released in PDF format. Those applicants who pass all two rounds are selected in various posts of TPSC.