TS Polycet 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. TS POLYCET stands for Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level examination. The entrance test is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Hyderabad. It offers completely different courses in Diploma courses offered in the field Engineering, Pharmacy etc.
Applicants need to apply for the entrance test to get admission within the university. If the candidates score well within the examination, then they need to apply for the counseling process. If the applier gets designated within the counseling process, then the authority can give seats to the chosen candidates.
TS Polycet Notifications – Application Soon
| TS Polycet 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Check here for Application details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
TS PolyCET 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||TS PolyCET 2024|
|TS PolyCET Full-Form||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Diploma|
|Organizing Body||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR)|
|Exam Date||May 2024|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
TS POLYCET 2024 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
TS POLYCET 2024 Exam Dates:
The necessary info regarding the important events and tentative dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Online Application begins||16th January 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||24th April 2024|
|Last date of form submission with late fee of Rs.100/-||25th April 2024|
|Admit Card availability||After completion of application steps|
|Exam Date,||17th May 2024|
|Answer key releases||19th May 2024|
|Result declaration||26th May, 2024|
|Counseling begins||June/ July 2024|
TS POLYCET 2024 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode for eligible candidates only.
- Application form will be released by 2nd week of May 2024.
- Applicants must fill their application form very carefully as official authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Multiple application form of same candidate will not be accepted, in such case the application form will be rejected.
- Applicants should fill the application form as per the instruction on it, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should submit their application form by 1st week of June 2024 as authority will charge the fine for late submission.
- With late fee of Rs.100/- applicants can submit applications till 1st week of June 2024.
- Every candidate must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use prescribed gateways for the submission of application form.
- The Application Fee for unreserved applicants is 500/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates.
TS POLYCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary info relating to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
Applicants who have Indian citizenship are eligible to apply.
An applier for those who reside in Telangana state is eligible to use.
Applicants who have completed the SSC examination from a known university or board are eligible.
Applicants ought to have scored a minimum of 35% marks within the SSC examination.
Applicants should have Mathematics as an obligatory subject within the SSC examination.
Applicants who are in the process of the examination also are eligible to use for the entrance test.
University has not determined any age criteria for the candidates.
TS POLYCET 2024 Exam Pattern:
The necessary info regarding the paper pattern for the entrance test is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Exam Mode: The entrance test is conducted in offline mode solely (pen – pencil based test).
Duration: Candidates will be allotted 2 hours to solve the whole paper.
Total Questions: A total of 150 queries are asked within the question paper.
Type of Questions: MCQ type objective queries are asked within the question paper.
Language: The test paper are set in English and Hindi each the languages.
Marking scheme: One marks are granted for every correct answer.
Negative markings: Incorrect answers won’t be having any negative markings.
Below we have provided the distribution of questions and marks:
TS POLYCET 2024 Exam Syllabus:
The course of study for the entrance test consists of subjects like physics, chemistry, and arithmetic. we’ve listed down the topics and also the chapters from PCM for the reference of the applicants:
Motion in one dimension
Laws of motion
Motion in 2 dimensions
Linear momentum and collisions
Rotation of a rigid body a few fixed axis
Mechanics of solids and fluids
Heat and physics
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Chemical equilibrium and kinetics
General organic chemistry
TS POLYCET 2024 Exam Admit Card:
The necessary info related to the releasing of the admit card is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Official authority will release the admit card by the month of June 2024.
Applicants who have with success submitted the application form together with the application fee can get the admit card.
Admit card is free 2 or 3 days before the date of exams.
Authority can update the admit cards online on the official website of the university.
Applicants ought to visit the website of the university to get the admit card.
Applicants need to download the admit card from the website and take a copy of a similar as authorities won’t be causing the admit card to anyone by post.
Admit card may be a necessary document to hold together with them at the time of examination.
Applicants without the admit card won’t be allowed to enter the examination center.
Admit card is an important document because it carries details like candidates’ names, roll variety, date of birth, exam date, time, venue, etc thus candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safely because it is required at the time of admission process.
TS Polycet 2024 Answer Key
The TS Polycet 2024 answer key will consist of correct answers to every question asked in the entrance exam. Official authority will release the answer key after few days from the completion of examination in pdf format.
TS PolyCET Answer key will be released with the objection facility. Applicants can raise their objection in the answer key within given duration of time. No, Request for change the answer to question will be accepted after the completion of objection facility.
TS POLYCET 2024 Exam Results:
The necessary info related to the declaration of the results is mentioned below for candidates to refer:
Authorities can release the results online on the official website of the university.
Applicants will check the results by visiting the official website.
The results are declared by the authority within May.
Authorities can prepare a merit list on the basis of the scores achieved within the examination by the candidates.
Applicants who are designated or whose name has been appeared within the merit list ready by the university need to attain the counseling process to get the admission.
TS POLYCET 2024 Exam Counselling:
The necessary info related to the counseling process is mentioned below for candidates to refer:
The counseling process is held on the basis of the grades scored by the candidates within the examination.
Nominated candidates are requested to hold all the first documents and also the attested copies of the documents at the time of the counseling process for verification purposes.
Authority is assigned seats to the candidates on the basis of the grades scored by them within the examination.
Once all the verification process is completed, candidates will check the allotment details on the official website of the university.
Documents to be carried at the time of counseling:
SSC mark sheet and certificate
HSC mark sheet and certificate