UTET Application Form 2022 will be released soon. The Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) is conducted through the Uttarakhand State Education Board to appoint the candidates as a teacher in schools of Uttarakhand state. Those need to become the teacher for classes I-V, whereas, UTET is conducted for classes VI-VII, they will appear within the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test on the basis of their eligibility criteria.
The candidate is recommended to read the Instruction and proceed rigorously with Filling the online application form. Every year, there are several candidates that could apply within the UTET test to be selected for teacher jobs within the schools of Uttarakhand State. The elaborated info of the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test is mentioned in this article for candidates.
UTET 2022 Application Form:
Candidates should follow the instructions Strictly as given within the UTET entrance exam. information concerning the Applications of Candidates Received with fees is uploaded within the UTET Official web site. A candidate who has been Applied for the online application form of UTET however not Receiving the Fees from the Official Authority, won’t be considered for the UTET entrance examination.
UTET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Start the Online Application Form||1st week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit Application Fee||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of July 2022|
|Correction in the Online Application||Before Payment of Fee|
|Online Application Correction||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|Exam Date for UTET-I||1st week of Nov 2022|
|Exam Date for UTET-II||1st week of Nov 2022|
How to Apply for UTET 2022:
The following are the procedure as mentioned below for the candidates to fill the application form and that they should get to follow it.
- First, a fall Click on the Register Link and Register your Self for the UTET entrance exam 2022, after Registration Login your Account.
- Fill the online application form, Candidates are suggested to note down his/her System Generated Application number. while the online form filling through Candidate, the entire Details fill the application form and no Coloum shall be kept in the vacant. after submitting the application form, the application number is generated.
- Candidate should upload their Scanned pictures of Photograph and Signature. The Scanned Image of Photograph and Signature ought to be in jpg/jpeg. format solely.
- The size of the photo pictures should be larger than 10KB and less than 20KB and the signature pictures should be larger than 4KB 10KB.
- Candidate should be check and edit the details and photo, Before the Submitting application form & Uploading pictures of Photograph and Signature.
- After the final Submitting of an on-line form, the Candidate can take the Print out of their on-line application form, and Retain for Future Reference.
- After the final submission of the online application form, No on-line or Offline Request are Accepted concerning any Correction or Any Changes.
ALSO READ: UTET ADMIT CARD 2022.
UTET Application Fee 2022:
|Category||Only for UTET I or UTET II||For both UTET I or UTET II|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 600/-|
The application fee is often paid through on-line mode using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card for the Candidates.
Candidates got to purchase the UTET application form from the selected post offices.
For Any Assistance go through UTET Contact Helpline Number