VVET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 16th July 2021 with late Fee. The VVET (VidyavaridhiPh.D. Entrance Test) is the popular entrance test organized through Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha to provide admission to the applicants in thePh.D. program.
Those aspirants are wishing to get admission inPh.D. courses from the varied campuses of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha, can apply for the VVET examination by filling the application form online mode.
The candidates can apply in VVET on the base of their eligibility criteria and many of the aspirants appear in this examination every year. From this article, aspirants will know the detailed information of VVET 2021 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Procedure.
VVET 2021 Notification – Application Form till 16th Jul.
|VVET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 16th July 2021 with late Fee.Click Here to Apply/Register.|
VVET 2021 Important Dates:
There are the important dates of VVET 2021 mentioned below for the candidates, who have applied in this examination and they must have to follow them.
|Date of Online Application||8th May 2021|
|Last date of the Application form||20th June 2021|
|Online Application with late fee||16th-20th July 2021|
|Date of Correction of Application Form||21st- 24th July 2021|
|Date of issue of Admit Card||31st July 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||14th August 2021|
|Result Declaration||20th August 2021|
VVET 2021 Application Form:
The VVET 2021 Application Form has been Released on 8th May 2021 without a fine. Those aspirants are interested and eligible to get admission inPh.D. courses from the varied campuses of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha, they can apply in VVET by filling the application form and the procedure to fill the application form as mentioned below.
- Applicants need to go on the official webpage of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha, New Delhi.
- There will be a link to apply on the webpage and candidates have to click on it.
- The candidates should have to register themselves by submitting the needed details and login details will be handed to them.
- Aspirants can fill the application form by using login details and they’ve to enter all the correct and complete details.
- In the application form, aspirants have to upload their passport-size dated latest Photos in the specified format.
VVET 2021 Application Fee:
The VVET 2021 Application Fee is
- Rs. 1200/- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD Candidates.
- Rs. 1500/- General/ Others/ Unreserved Candidates
VVET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Those applicants are going to apply in VVET; they must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details are:
- Applicants should be qualified in Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit) or having an equivalent degree from Universities, duly recognized by University Grants Commission/ Deemed to be Universities obtaining at least 55 marks in aggregate to apply in VVET.
- Those candidates belonging toS.C./S.T./O.B.C. A person with Disability categories, minimum 50 marks inM.A. Sanskrit/ Sanskrit related subjects shall also be considered as eligible.
- Those candidates have appeared in the Acharya/M.A. Sanskrit examination and waiting for their result, they also can apply in this test but they’ve to submit their mark– sheets showing the specified percentage of marks required for the registration, before admission.
- Applicants with qualified marks in the NET/ JRF/ Lectureship test/ SLET can also apply in this test.
- The reservation policy ofG.O.I. shall be followed (EWS-10 Scheduled Caste – 15, Scheduled Tribes –7.5, OBC – 27) and other reservations are as per the rule of GOI.
VVET 2021 Exam Pattern:
In the VVET Exam, there will be two papers of one and a half hours each, with maximum marks of 100 per paper.
|Exam Mode||Offline Exam|
|Exam Type||Theory [Format: Both (MCQ & Descriptive)]|
|Duration (in Minutes)||180|
|Number of Questions||200|
VVET 2021 Syllabus:
The syllabus in VVET 2021 examination will be from these sections such as
|Question Paper 1|
|Section A||Educational Philosophy
History and Problems of Indian Education
|Section B||Teaching of Sanskrit
The teaching of Shastra – Darshan, Vyakaran, and Sahitya
|Section C||General Knowledge of Sanskrit Grammar (Sandhi, Compounds, Case-endings voices, Subanta, Tignanta, Kridanta, Taddhita, etc.)|
|Section D||General knowledge of Sanskrit Literature|
|Question Paper 2 (Essay type questions)|
VVET 2021 Preparation Tips:
Applicants will be able to prepare themselves through the following simple Preparation Tips mentioned below.
- To give time to each subject of the syllabus, students have to make a timetable.
- They’ve to make short notes of all the important topics for easy understanding.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper to get an idea about the examination.
VVET 2021 Admit Card:
The VVET 2021 Admit Card will be released on 9th July 2021 on the official webpage of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha. Those aspirants have submitted their application successfully, they can download the admit card by clicking on the link.
Admit card is the compulsory document that must be carried by the applicants at the examination center with the needed documents.
VVET 2021 Answer Key:
Aspirants will get the answer key of VVET before days of result declaration and the aspirants can download the answer key from the official website to calculate and estimate their marks with help of the answer key.
The answers to all questions asked in the examination will be mentioned in the answer key.
VVET 2021 Result:
The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha Result will be declared on its official website and the result will display in the PDF format.
Those aspirants have appeared in the examination they can check their result through online mode. Aspirants have to search their hall ticket number which will be listed as a result if they will be qualified.
VVET 2021 Counseling:
The counseling procedure will be conducted through Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha and those aspirants are shortlisted in the merit list.
They will call out for counseling procedures. At the counseling center, candidates should have to carry the needed documents on the provided schedule. Seats will be allotted to the applicants on the premises of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha.