WBJEE 2022 Application Form Correction has been started from 18th January 2022. WBJEE 2022 Application Form can be filled till 10th January 2022 through online mode. WBJEE has referred to the West Bengal Joint entrance exam it’s a state-level examination. WBJEE 2022 Exam is organized by the West Bengal Joint entrance exam Board. This exam is organized for providing admission to UG courses within the field of engineering, technology, architecture, and pharmacy.
There are various universities, government colleges, and self-financed institutions of the West Bengal state who consider the WBJEE scores to provide admission. Through this article, candidates can get details for WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates, application form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, and how to apply.
WBJEE 2022 Application Form – Correction Started
| WBJEE 2022 Application Correction has been started from 18th January 2022. Click here to make correction.
WBJEE 2022 Application Form has been extended till 16th January 2022. Click here to register.
WBJEE Application Form Correction 2022:
WBJEE 2022 Application Correction is starting soon. It is not possible to correct any primary registration data e., Name, Father’sName, Mother’s name, gender, domicile, and Date of birth.
If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do so after logging in during the given correction period. The Board will not entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction Also, the Board will not make any correction on behalf of any candidate.
WBJEE 2022 Application Form:
Procedure for submission of application form, payment of examination fees.
The candidate will enter personal details such as, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type and number, present and permanent address, mobile number, email ID
Candidates must be careful while entering name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, and domicile. These information cannot be changed/edited/modified under any
- Then the candidate has to create password, choose security question/ answer, review and submit the
- An application number will be generated and will appear on the Also, SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidate must remember his/her application number, password, and security question/answer. If the candidate forgets the password, he/she has to recover it through “Forgot Password” option. There is no other way to recover the password.
- It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging of the password.
- At this stage, the candidate needs to fill up various other information such as, domicile, category, PWD status, family income status, religion, nationality, academic details etc.
- If the candidate has also applied for JEE(Main) 2022 he/she need to enter JEE(Main) application
- Thereafter the candidate needs to choose zones of examinations in order of his/her choice and submit the application.
Uploading of images
- The candidate is required to upload JPG/JPEG images of his/her recent color photograph (10 to 200kB) and signature (4 to 30 kB).
- Ifany document g., certificate/marksheet etc. is to be uploaded, it must be in PDF format (50 to 300kB)
- All documents are to be uploaded in one go.
Firstly Candidates need to register themselves through online mode. Candidates who want admission must fill application on the official website. Candidates need to fill and submit an application before the due date mentioned official.
Here we are providing some major instructions about the WBJEE Registration 2022:
After filling, application candidates need to upload the pictures of the photograph and signature scanned in JPG or JPEG format.
Uploading image size should be between 3 KB to 100 KB (photograph) and 3 KB to 30 KB (signature).
Authority made available Correction facility within the form which can be done during the correction period.
If just in case candidates receive any SMS or Email regarding application discrepancy within the uploaded images, candidates need to upload the correct image within one day.
Candidates must keep the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further references.
WBJEE Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Starting of the online Application Form||24th December 2021|
|The last date to fill the form, pay the application fee, and download the confirmation page||16th January 2022|
|Availability of correction window||11th – 13th January 2022|
|The download of Admit card||18th April 2022|
|Date of Examination||23rd April 2022|
How to Apply for WBJEE 2022:
Candidates can check here the step by step procedure to fill the WBJEE application form 2022:
Visit the official website link. (link are going to be given above)
The Application Form is going to be opened on the screen.
Now, enter all the specified details like personal, qualification, communication, course applying, etc. within the form.
After submitting the details, the application number is going to be generated and SMS/Email are going to be sent to the candidates.
Upload the Scanned Images of recent colored photograph and signature within the notified specifications.
After uploading the image proceed for the fee payment.
Now, pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
After completing all the steps, download the confirmation page of the application.
WBJEE 2022 Required Documents:
The documents which are required at the time of application:
Latest, colored, passport size photograph – 4 to 100 KB, JPG format
Scanned copy of neatly written signature – 1 to 30 KB, JPG format
The impression of left-hand thumb – 1 to 30 KB, JPG format
Admit card/registration certificate/mark sheet of 10th/birth certificate – 50 to 300 KB, JPG format
Domicile certificate – 50 to 300 KB, JPG format
SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate – 50 to 300 KB, JPG format
PwD certificate – 50 to 300 KB, JPG format
Income certificate – 50 to 300 KB, JPG format.
ALSO READ: WBJEE ADMIT CARD 2022.
WBJEE Application Fee 2022:
Payment of Examination Fees
- The Examination Fees can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
- Applicationfee for the examination is Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only) for General candidates and Rs 400 (Rupees four hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates, plus the Bank’s service charges as applicable.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/TFW candidates availing of the concession will haveto upload respective certificates in given formats at the time of counselling, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
For Any Assistance go through WBJEE Contact Helpline Number.