Woodland Institute of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Woodland Institute of Nursing has faith in that the Basic B.Sc Nursing program will influence nursing knowledge and practical training to augment the Nursing profession in emerging competencies and skills to meet the ever-demanding advancement in medical sciences in the care of the specific in illness and health.
Correspondingly intended for the Basic B.Sc Nursing Course The Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi granted authorization vide certificate no. 18-21/6083- INC, dated 25th February 2011.
The Meghalaya Nursing Council also arranged permission to start the course with eating of 40 students and the start, of course, vide letter no.MNC/1 /15/05 dated 3rd September 2010. Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the Woodland Institute of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
Woodland Institute of B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Woodland Institute of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the vital events and dates for the applicants:
|Released of Application Form||July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2023|
|Entrance Exam,||July 2023|
|Selected List of Candidates||August 2023|
|Display Of 1st Waiting List (10 Candidates)||August 2023|
|Display Of 2nd Waiting List (10 Candidates)||August 2023|
|Last Date Of Payment For Waiting List||September 2023|
Course offered & duration
Woodland Institute of Nursing extends the Basic B.Sc a 4 (Four) years course with an intake of 40 (Forty) contenders per annul in June. The contenders from low income-related/ families may apply to the Managing Director to decrease the fee with an upsurge to shorten service to parent hospital at the end of the course. Entrants have to fill application form closely after the selection.
Woodland Institute of Nursing is committed to extending the quantity automatic in nursing education, research, and service that antedate and reply to the ongoing evolution of the health care industry.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application process that is useful for candidates:
- Woodland Institute of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon.
- Applicants are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the official website.
- The instructions given in the brochure are checked candidates needs to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the application form when the application form is filled.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a crucial part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the conducting authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
Admission is entitled to female candidates only.
- minimum 17-25 years on or before 31st December of the year admission.
10+2 (Science) with 45% total marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (PCBE) 40% for ST/SC/ OBC Applicants.
On completion of Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree program the graduates will be able to:
- 1. Apply knowledge from physical, biological, and behavioral sciences, medicine including alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families, and societies.
- Validate understanding of dull and other factors which move health of people and groups.
- Provide nursing care base on ladders of the nursing process in partnership with the individuals and groups.
- Demonstrate grave thoughtful skill in making decisions in all conditions to extend superior care.
- Utilize the latest drifts and technology in providing health care.
- Provide promotive, preventive, and restorative health conveniences in line with the national well-being strategies and programs.
- Practice in the framework of a cipher of beliefs and professional conduct, and suitable standard of practice inside the legal limitations.
- Connect efficiently with folks and groups, and associates of the health team to approve actual interpersonal dealings and help.
- Prove skills in teaching to the public and groups in experimental/community health settings.
- Participate knowledgeably as affiliations of the health team in the health care supply system.
- Demonstrate leadership and directorial skills in clinical/community well-being locations.
- Conduct need built research pieces of training in many settings and nonrepresentational to advance quality care and pay towards the advancement of self and the profession.
- To make them alert of professional nursing association and for revolt private expansion.
Mission & Vision
To start as a center of excellence intended for the nursing education, nursing service, research, and direction at the State and National level through superiority tactic and professional development and research.
Woodland Institute of Nursing strives to make available the best education that combines incessant quantity improvement, as well as to create discrete who is work-wise capable of driving values.