AP TET 2022 Application Form has been Released on 16th June 2022. The Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) is the state level teacher eligibility test and it’s regulated by the Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh to shortlist candidates for the post of the teacher (from class I to class VIII) in all schools (Government/ ZP/ MP/ Municipal/ Recognised private aided Unaided, etc.) within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Every year this examination is conducted for the aspiring candidates and a large number of the candidates might apply during this test to be appointed as teachers from class I to class V (Category I). Here, through this article, candidates can understand the elaborated info of the Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility test within which includes the APTET 2022 form, application dates, and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
AP TET 2022 Application Form: Released
AP TET 2022 Application Form has been Released on 16th June 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
AP TET 2022 Application Form:
From the 4th week of December, the application form of APTET is available for the candidates, and that they can fill the application form on the basis of their eligibility criteria. within the application form, candidates should need to fill in all of the correct and complete details. the application form is rejected if any wrong info is mentioned there. Before the last date of submission, candidates should need to submit it.
AP TET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Start Date of online submission of application fee||16th June 2022|
|Start Date of online submission of application form||15th June 2022|
|Last Date Submission of application fee||16th July 2022|
|Last Date Submission of application form||15th July 2022|
|Schedule of AP TET 2022 exam||16th to 21st August 2022|
How to Apply for AP TET 2022:
All of the aspiring and eligible candidates can fill the application form of APTET by following the steps mentioned below for them.
- First of all, candidates should need to move to the official website of Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants should need to navigate the link of their aspiring teacher job.
- After selecting the link, they must have to click on it.
- Before filling the application form, candidates ought to need to follow all the given instructions and guidelines rigorously on the official web site.
- After that, candidates should need to fill in all of the correct and complete details within the application form.
- They need to recheck all the details provided within the application form after filling it completely.
- After getting satisfies with the details, candidates ought to submit it and additionally take a printout of the final application form for future references.
ALSO READ: AP TET ADMIT CARD 2022.
AP TET Application Fee 2022:
After submitting and taking print out of the application form, all of the candidates should need to create the payment of application fee of Rs 500 for each Paper I & Paper-II. The application fee may be paid through online mode. They additionally ought to take the receipt of payment after confirmation.
For Any Assistance go through AP TET Contact Helpline Number