High Salary Interior Designing Courses After 12th & Graduation: To make the living and working space more comfortable, practical and beautiful with the assistance of the professionals is called Interior designing. The space of our living area and our working area goes to shrink due to the urbanization and therefore, to measure in a small place, it’s more mandatory to make the design of our house as per our want.
A big crowd of students basically women are a lot of interested in this field instead of the boys. By the increasing demand for decorators and designers, the education system and also the government had decided to launch the educational program within the field of interior design.
Interior designing is a professional degree course in India. At present, the people became fastidious in the case of their life, living, and standard. This trend has led to the need for an interior designer or professional.
Career Options in Interior Designing:
As an interior designer, you’ll learn about the art effects, design, and exclusive furniture besides the managerial skills in interior design. the popularity of this subject was beneath the cities at that time, but now, from each city, village and rural area, the young aspirant want to find their career within the field of interior design.
Numerous institutions in India are providing the study courses within the field of interior design. Besides this some of the polytechnics provide interior designing. There’s plenty of diploma courses and some certificate course with specialization.
For more information on You tube videos about your career counseling CLICK HERE:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
List of Interior Designing Courses After Class 12th & Graduation:
For the admission to professional programs of interior designing you need to have cleared the plus 2 examinations. There are 2 types of courses during this field as the following:
- UG degree courses in Architecture for the duration of 3-4 yrs
- UG degree courses in Environmental Planning for the duration of 3-4 yrs
- BA (Hons.) in Interior Architecture Design
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design (BID)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Interior Design
- BA (Hons.) in Interior Architecture Design
- Polytechnic/Diploma courses for the duration of 1-2 yrs
- UG degree courses in Fine arts for the duration of 3-4 yrs
- UG degree courses in Design for the duration of 3-4 yrs
- BA in Interior Design
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Interior Design & Resource Management
Eligibility Criteria for Interior designing after 12th:
Here we are providing the basic eligibility to apply for admissions in UG and PG courses:
For Bachelor Courses:
To get admissions in bachelor courses, you need to have completed the 10+2 or equivalent test in any stream from any recognized board.
For Master Courses:
For admissions into master courses, you must hold a bachelor’s degree within the relevant field from any recognized college or university.
Admission for Interior Design:
NID 2023 (National Institute of Design) conducts the DAT (Design Aptitude Test) Prelims and Mains for providing admissions in numerous UG and PG courses within the field of design. Some colleges conjointly offer admission on the basis of the merit list of the qualifying examination.
There is a provision of entrance tests before admission in interior designing. Candidate should need to collect the portfolio to represent at the time of admission. it’ll allow the opportunity to urge the admission. Here we are providing the list of entrance test conducted for admission in design courses:
UCEED Entrance Exam
CEED Entrance Exam
In the syllabus of this course, the students are taught concerning fine art, design, managerial skill, decoration method, and skills, drawing, coloring, and sketching. you will choose one the given specialization in your higher study. There are 3 types of interior design as the following:
Best colleges to pursue interior designing courses:
- National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad
- International School of Design, Delhi
- National Institute of Design (NID), Delhi
- Pearl Academy, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Fashion and Design (IIFD), Chandigarh
- International Institute of Fashion Design, New Delhi
Salary of Interior Design Courses:
In the field of interior designing, there’s also a probability to fulfill the celebrities. At the beginning of this field, a professional graduate will earn around Rs.10000 to 20000 per month. However, after the getting of experience, he/she may earn in a range of Rs.30,000 to Rs.75,000 per month.
- Technical Architects
- Consulting Engineer
- Interior Design Entrepreneur
- Construction Project Manager
- Construction Estimator
- Creative Director
- Building Inspector
ALSO READ: ANIMATION COURSES AFTER 12TH
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Top 5 Best Interior Design Books:
BOOKS FOR INTERIOR DESIGNING COURSES