KEAM 2023 Provisional Allotment (Phase 3) has been released on 2nd September 2023 for Engineering. Allotment (Phase 2) has been released for MBBS/ BDS courses. KEAM 2023 (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical) this exam is controlled by the CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations), Kerala.
The candidates those who are from Kerala and need to get the admissions within the Engineering & the Pharmacy courses need to seem for this exam. NATA, NEET scores will be considered. Through this admission procedure, qualified applicants of these exam will get admission in relevant courses at various Govt., Private and self-financed colleges across the state.
KEAM 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (Phase 3)
KEAM 2023 Provisional Allotment (Phase 3) has been released on 2nd September 2023 for Engineering. Click here to view allotment.
KEAM 2023 3rd Round Option Registration has been started on 23rd August 2023. Click to Register.
KEAM 2023 Seat Allotment (2nd Phase) has been released on 11th August 2023 for Engineering courses. Click here for allotment.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
KEAM 2023 Highlights:
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala|
|Type of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||17th May 2023 (Physics & Chemistry)|
|17th May 2023 (Mathematics)|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, MBBS|
KEAM 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
KEAM CEE KERALA 2023 Exam Dates:
The information regarding the important events and also the tentative dates are as per below table:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online registration begins||17th March 2023|
|Last date to register with fee payment||10th April 2023|
|Facility to add new courses||10th to 12th April 2023|
|Last date to submit online supporting documents||20th April 2023|
|Admit card availability||4th May 2023|
|Entrance exam date||17th May 2023
Physics & Chemistry (Paper 1) – 10 am to 12.30 pm
Mathematics (Paper 2) – 2.30 pm to 5 pm
|Final answer key release date||18th May 2023|
|Result declaration||31st May 2023|
|Rank card release||June/ July 2023|
|Counselling process begins||July 2023|
KEAM CEE KERALA 2023 Application Form:
Below mentioned are the steps for that may facilitate the candidates in filling the application form:
- The Application Form will be released by the 17th March 2023 through online mode.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as applicants who are eligible will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though official authority will also provide the correction facility to edit the mistakes in application form.
- The KEAM Application correction facility will be held after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the due date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the due date of submission.
- The final date for submission of application form will be till 10th April 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
The application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the complete application fee for KEAM 2023:
|Engineering/Pharmacy/Both||INR 700||INR 300|
|Architecture/Medical & Allied/Both||INR 500||INR 200|
|Both||INR 900||INR 400|
KEAM CEE KERALA 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The information associated with the eligibility criteria is listed below:
For Engineering Courses:
- Nationality: Applicants with OCI/ PIO or Indian Citizenship can apply for the exam.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be at least 17 years old as on 31 December 2023.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCM subjects together to be eligible for admission.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the examination.
- Marks: Applying applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Applicants should have valid scores in the NATA exam.
For Medical & Allied Courses:
- MBBS/ BDS/ BSMS: Student must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 securing 50% marks in Biology/ Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology put together.
- BUMS: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 level securing atleast of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
- BAMS/ BHMS: Student must have passed or appearing in 10+2 with PCB subjects in 12th level securing 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in PCB subjects put together.
- BVSc & AH: Applicants should have secured 50% marks in PCBE subjects.
- B. Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc: Students must have passed 12th level with 50% marks in Biology and 50% marks in PCB subjects put together. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- B. Pharma: Student must have passed 12th level securing 50% marks in Biology/ Mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCMB subjects put together.
KEAM CEE KERALA 2023 Exam Pattern:
The information associated with the paper pattern is listed below:
- Mode of Exam: The KEAM exam will be held through offline mode.
- Type of Question: The question Paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Papers: Two papers – Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics) will be there in the exam.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of total 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Student will get 4 marks for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on every negative response.
KEAM CEE KERALA 2023 Exam Syllabus:
The information associated with the course of study is listed below:
Syllabus for Physics subject:
Laws of motion,
Energy & power,
Mechanics of solids & fluids,
Magnetic impact of current & magnetism,
Syllabus for Chemistry subject:
Bonding & molecular structure,
Periodic properties of elements and gas,
Purification & characterization of organic compounds,
Syllabus for mathematics subject:
3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry,
Theory of Calculus,
Application of Calculus,
Permutation & combination,
NOTE: The program is as per HSC Level grade.
KEAM CEE KERALA 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The information regarding the admit card are listed below:
Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2023.
The admit card will be released for the candidates at least two weeks ahead from the test date on the official website.
The admit card will be obtainable just for a given period.
There will be no duplicate admit cards issued for any of the candidates.
The admit card ought to be carried to the test center without fail as per the foundations.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Steps to download the Admit Card
Open the official website.
Enter the registered credentials.
Click on the Admit Card tab.
Then enter the application number & DOB
The Admit card document can open on the screen.
Save the document first
Then take a print out of a similar.
KEAM CEE KERALA 2023 Exam Results:
The information associated with the results are listed below:
Applicants will be able to access their result from the 1st week of July 2023.
The results are proclaimed through the official website for the candidates.
The result can look the same as the score card and also the candidates are able to see the scores as per subjects within the document.
Steps to download the Result
Open the official website.
Enter the registered credentials.
Click on the RESULTS tab.
Then enter the Roll number & DOB
The resulting document can open on the screen.
Save the document first
Then take a print out of identical.
KEAM CEE KERALA 2023 Counseling:
Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure by the 4th week of July 2023 through the official website of authority.
The selection for the counseling utterly depends on the scores achieved within the exam + the score achieved within the higher education for the PCM subjects.
The candidates those who are designated for the counseling need to register on-line for a similar.
Once the choice is finished when the verification the candidates need to visit the university to complete the admission procedure.