KEAM Syllabus has been provided below. KEAM Syllabus 2023 consists of subjects in physics, chemistry, and mathematics. As an Examination Entrance Examiner (CEE), Kerala is the leading driving authority that manages the Kerala exam of Engineering, Agriculture, and Medicine (KEAM).
It’s a statewide test. This exam is organized for admission to the field of engineering and pharmacy courses. Through the KEAM exam, the candidate is admitted to government and private universities. Here, candidates can get the detailed information regarding the 2023 KEAM Syllabus.
KEAM 2023 Syllabus:
The KEAM CEE Syllabus 2023 includes the subsequent subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. The whole Syllabus of KEAM 2023 is mentioned below:
- Calculus: Functions, Limit & Continuity, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Differentiation, Application of Derivatives, Differential Equations.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry Functions & Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Geometry: Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Conic sections, Vector, Lines, and Family of lines, Circles, and Family of circles, Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Statistics: Statistics and probability.
- Algebra: Sets, Relations, and Functions, Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction, Matrices and Determinants, Complex Number, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Permutations, Linear Inequations, Mathematical Logic & Boolean Algebra.
- Introduction & Management
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body Rotation
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids & Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communication Devices
- Mechanics of Solid & Fluids
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Dual Nature of Matters & Radiations
ALSO READ: KEAM EXAM PATTERN 2023.
- Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Nitrogen
- Polymers & Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry & Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Chemical Equilibrium: Physical and chemical equilibria, Equilibria involving chemical systems, Concepts of acids, and bases.
- Solutions: Types of solutions, Colligative properties.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry: Oxidation and reduction, Faraday’s laws of electrolysis, Corrosion, and its prevention.
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Co-ordination Compounds & Organometallic
- Basic Principles, Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds
- D- and F- Block Elements: d-Block elements, f-Block Elements: Lanthanides & Actinides.
- Thermodynamics: System and surrounding, First law of thermodynamics, the second law of thermodynamics.
- Hydrocarbons: Alkanes and cycloalkanes, Alkenes and alkynes, Aromatic Hydrocarbons.