Kerala SET Syllabus: All the applicants who have teaching eligible and passion they’re suggested to read all the lines written by our team related to Kerala SET Syllabus. Appliers got to know that the Government of Kerala goes to schedule Kerala State Eligibility Test to hire qualified candidates for filling up the posts of teachers for Higher Secondary School and Non-Vocational in VHSE.
Appliers having a dream to require part in Kerala State Eligibility Test and now for better preparation are you looking for Kerala SET Syllabus. Each year a huge number of candidates apply and provides the exam. Contenders who have to apply for the SET exam and waiting for their Syllabus they’ll undergo the official website of Kerala SET.
Kerala SET 2023 Syllabus:
- Socio-Cultural Anthropology
- Research Methodology
- Theory of Culture
- Bio-Physical and Archeological Anthropology
- Indian Society and Culture
- The Tribes of India
- Development Anthropology
- Ecological and Medical Anthropology
- Modern Period
- Origin of Poetry during the Pre-Islamic period
- Classical prose
- Development of Criticism
- Computer Application with Arabic Software
Section A: Unit 1:
- Plant Pathology
- Taxonomy of angiospermsunit- iii
- Embryologyunit- iv
- Economic botany unit- v
Section B: Unit – VI:
- Microtechnique and histochemistry
- Plant physiology
Section C: Unit- VIII:
- Conservation biology
- Cytology and cytogenetics
- Computer applications
- Ordination chemistry
- Applied and industrial chemistry
- Analytical principles
- Eriodicity and chemistry of main group elements
- Chemistry of transition and inner transition elements
- Organometallic and bioinorganic chemistry
- Mechanism of organic reactions and aromaticity
- Selective organic reactions
- Stereochemistry of organic compounds
- Business environment
- Strategic management
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Research methodology
- Management concepts and thoughts
- Financial Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Banking and Marketing
ALSO READ: KERALA SET EXAM DATES 2023.
Kerala SET 2023 Exam Pattern:
We have mentioned below the important data regarding the entrance examination for the reference of the applicants: There will be two papers within the examination (paper one and paper 2). Paper one will contain a maximum of 120 queries of 120 marks in total.
Applicants will get one mark for each correct response given in paper one.
However paper 2 will incorporate 2 hundred queries in total.
Authorities will give one mark for every correct response altogether subjects paper except mathematics and statistics.
5 marks are given to the candidates for each correct response within question paper 2 for arithmetic and statistics.
Recommended Books for Kerala SET 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming Kerala SET 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;