UPSEE Exam Pattern 2023, Marking Scheme – Check Latest Exam Pattern Here
UPTU (UPCET) Exam Pattern 2023 has been released by the official authority. UPTU 2023, is also known as UPSEE 2023. Admissions is provided in various UG or PG programmes. This year admission will be provided through CUET exam.
In B.Tech courses, admission is offered through JEE Main & in B.Arch courses it will be done through NATA scores. Entrance exam is held for admission to first year courses (B.Arch/ B.Pharm/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MCA) and second year courses (B.Tech / B.Pharm/ MCA). Through this article, candidates can check the complete information related to UPSEE exam pattern 2023.
UPSEE 2023 Exam Pattern:
The Exam of UPSEE (UPCET) will be held through online mode with objective type question. The entrance examination will be conducted from first week of July 2023. Check below examination details of UPTU 2023:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
For UG Courses (Through CUET):
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II will be given to solve the question paper.
- Language: Question paper will be available in 13 languages including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu & Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: Total 5 marks will be given for each correction answers.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
ALSO READ: UPSEE SYLLABUS 2023.
UPSEE 2023 Marking Scheme:
All objective type queries are required to be answered on a specially designed OMR answer sheet against the respective question variety. The candidate is supposed to select just one selection for the correct answer in every question.
Every objective multiple types of questions would carry four marks for every correct answer. over one answer indicated against the question are going to be deemed as incorrect answer, and no marks are awarded for the incorrect answer. there’ll be no negative marking. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate is going to be kept separately.
Answers in OMR based examination (Paper 1, Paper 2, paper 3 and Paper 4) are to be marked using a ballpoint pen(Black / Blue) solely. For the purpose of evaluation in these papers, the main points filled in by the candidate within the OMR answer sheet are going to be treated as final.