UPTU (UPCET) Exam Pattern 2024 has been released by the official authority. UPTU 2024, is also known as UPSEE 2024. Admissions is provided in various UG or PG programmes. This year admission will be provided through CUET exam.
In B.Tech courses, admission is offered through JEE Main & in B.Arch courses it will be done through NATA scores. Entrance exam is held for admission to first year courses (B.Arch/ B.Pharm/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MCA) and second year courses (B.Tech / B.Pharm/ MCA). Through this article, candidates can check the complete information related to UPSEE exam pattern 2024.
UPSEE 2024 Exam Pattern:
The Exam of UPSEE (UPCET) will be held through online mode with objective type question. The entrance examination will be conducted from first week of July 2024. Check below examination details of UPTU 2024:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For UG Courses (Through CUET):
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II will be given to solve the question paper.
- Language: Question paper will be available in 13 languages including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu & Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: Total 5 marks will be given for each correction answers.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
ALSO READ: UPSEE SYLLABUS 2024.
UPSEE 2024 Marking Scheme:
All objective type queries are required to be answered on a specially designed OMR answer sheet against the respective question variety. The candidate is supposed to select just one selection for the correct answer in every question.
Every objective multiple types of questions would carry four marks for every correct answer. over one answer indicated against the question are going to be deemed as incorrect answer, and no marks are awarded for the incorrect answer. there’ll be no negative marking. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate is going to be kept separately.
Answers in OMR based examination (Paper 1, Paper 2, paper 3 and Paper 4) are to be marked using a ballpoint pen(Black / Blue) solely. For the purpose of evaluation in these papers, the main points filled in by the candidate within the OMR answer sheet are going to be treated as final.