UTET Exam Pattern has been released by the exam conducting authority. Apply Candidates should go through the entire exam pattern of UTET for higher grades in examination. The Uttarakhand State Education Board (UBSE) has recognized the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) to provide teacher vacancies at primary and upper primary levels. The Uttarakhand State Education Board has organized this test to search for primary Teacher class I to V and Elementary Teacher class VI to VIII through UTET-I and UTET-II.
Those applicants have an interest and eligible; they will apply within the UTET examination through online mode by visiting the official website of UBSE. The detailed information of the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test is mentioned during this article for candidates during which includes UTET 2022 Exam Pattern.
UTET 2022 Exam Pattern:
Candidates must need to prefer the Exam Pattern for the higher preparation of examination and also the Exam Pattern will have the entire information about the UTET Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Number of questions are going to be asked within the questions papers. Applicants are going to be able to know the structure of the question paper with the assistance of Exam Pattern. The UTET Exam Pattern details mentioned below.
- UTET Exam is going to be organized via offline mode i.e. Pen and Paper Based.
- There are two sessions that are going to be available for conducting the exam.
- A total of 150 questions are going to be asked in both papers.
- A total of two hours 30 minutes is going to be a time duration for the examination.
- Except for language papers, all the questions are going to be asked in bilingual languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- The question papers are going to be based on MCQ types (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The medium of the examination will English or Hindi.
- Each question contains four answers, Candidates got to select one who is the right answer.
- For each correct answer, candidates are going to be awarded 1 mark.
- For each incorrect answer, candidates won’t be punished for any negative marking.
- There is no negative marking in UTET Examination.
UTET 2022 Primary Stage (I-V) Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
UTET 2022 Elementary Stage (VI-VIII) Exam Pattern:
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher:
Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher:
Social Science –
(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)
ALSO READ: UTET SYLLABUS.
UTET 2022 Syllabus:
All details Regarding the Syllabus have been released on the UTET official web site. Candidates ought to browse the UTET official portal of the authority. Candidates can also get the UTET syllabus details through this post. They just have to go through the link given above for UTET Syllabus 2022.