XAT Contact Number: XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a national-level management test conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur for admission to MBA/PGDM programs.
Apart from XLRI and ten different XAMI members, over 700 B-schools accept XAT scores for admission to their post-graduate management programs.
XAT is going to be conducted at numerous examination centers in forty-six cities across India. The candidates are going to be given the option to choose the city of their choice for allotment of the exam center throughout the XAT registration method. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with XAT on the official web site.
XAT Official Website: @www.xatonline.in
Students can visit the XAT official website for all the details regarding XAT exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by XAT Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of XAT Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the XAT Help Desk.
- XAT Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the XAT helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About XAT Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about XAT than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about XAT. CLICK HERE
XAT Help Desk Details:
XAT Office Address: XLRI Xavier School of Management, C. H. Area (East), Jamshedpur – 831001, Jharkhand, India
XAT Helpline Phone Number: +91 657 665 3203 / 3204
XAT Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
XAT Fax No: +91-657-2227814
XAT Official Website: www.xatonline.in
XAT Helpline Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.