ACET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. ACET 2024, stands for the Actuarial Common Entrance Test. IAI, (Institute of Actuaries of India) is that the conducting authority to arrange the entrance test for the eligible candidates.
The entrance test is conducted at the national level for the candidates. Applicants those who seem for the entrance test are admitted as student members of IAI. IAI will held this exam in multiple session. The exam will be held for the applicants looking admission in various Actuaries Programmes offered by the IAI.
Applicants who wish to get admission within the university should apply for the entrance examination. The applier is suggested to check with the below-mentioned info regarding the eligibility criteria and admission process, etc.
ACET 2024 Notification – Registration Soon
|Name of Exam||ACET 2024|
|Full-Form of ACET||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Actuaries courses|
|Organizing Body||IAI, (Institute of Actuaries of India).|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
||March 2024 (March Session)|
|June 2024 (June Session)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
ACET 2024 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
ACET 2024 Exam Dates:
The necessary info regarding the necessary events and tentative dates are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
For March Session:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online registration||3rd September 2022|
|Last date to apply||17th February 2024|
|Release of admit card||28th February 2024|
|ACET Exam,||18th March 2024|
|Declaration of result||28th March 2024|
For June session:
|Events for ACET 2024||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form release||5th April 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||30th May 2024|
|Admit card release date||3rd June 2024|
|ACET 2024 exam||24th June 2024|
What is ACET?
“Actuarial Common Entrance Test” is applicable to the candidates who plan to enroll as student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India and wish to take actuarial examinations. Institute of Actuaries of India had started conducting its Entrance Exam which is ACET from January 2012.
Institute has started conducting ACET examination in Home Based Online Format with effect from October 2020. ACET is a 3 hour, 100 marks online exam which has 70 multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question.
ACET Application Form 2024:
The necessary information regarding the application process is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The ACET Application Form has been released specifically through online mode.
- ACET application form for March session has been started from 3rd September 2022.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- For March session, application form can be filled till 17th February 2024.
- The Application Form should be filled as per the instructions on it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must keep the printout of filled ACET application form for future references.
The Application fee is RS 3000/-.
The payment may be done in various ways in which as debit cards, Mastercard, and web Banking.
ACET Eligibility Criteria 2024:
The necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The age limit is not determined by the university for the candidates.
HSC examinations or any equivalent exam should be completed by the applier from a famous university or board.
Applicants who hold a degree in mathematical and applied math science also are eligible.
English subjects ought to be a required subject within the HSC exams.
Applicants who are in the process of the qualifying examination also are eligible to attend the examination.
ACET Exam Pattern 2024:
The necessary information regarding the paper pattern for the entrance examination are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Mode: The entrance examination is conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
Type of queries: Multiple alternative objective questions are asked within the question paper.
Marking scheme: every correct answer is awarded one mark.
Negative markings: There will not be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
Duration: 3 hours are assigned to the candidates.
Marks: The question paper is of most one hundred marks.
A number of queries: The question paper can contain a maximum of seventy questions.
Section: The question paper can comprise 2 sections (section I – arithmetic, statistics, and information interpretation, section II – English and logical reasoning).
|No. of questions||Marking (for the correct answer)|
The Allocation of Marks will be as under:
a. Mathematics – 30 marks
b. Statistics – 30 marks
c. Data Interpretation – 15 marks
d. English – 15 marks
e. Logical Reasoning – 10 marks
ACET Exam Syllabus 2024:
We have listed down topics and chapters from the important subjects for the reference of the candidates:
Notation and standard functions, Numerical methods, Algebra, Differentiation, Integration, Vectors, Matrices
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Permutations and combinations, Types of data, Measures of location, Measures of spread, Probabilities, Advanced, probabilities, Discrete random variables, continuous random variables, Discrete Distributions, Correlation, Regression.
Vocabulary based (Synonyms and antonyms), English usage or grammar, Sentence correction, Fill in the blanks, Cloze passage, Analogies or reserve analogies, Jumbled paragraph, Meaning-usage match, Summary questions, Verbal reasoning, Facts/inferences/judgments, Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Verbal reasoning.
Tables, Column graphs, Bar graphs, Line charts, Pie chart, Venn diagrams, Caselets,
Number and letter series, Calendars, Clocks, Cubes, Venn diagram, Binary logic, Seating arrangement, Logical sequence, Logical matching, Logical connectives, Syllogism, Blood relations.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions):
- Question: When will the registration process for the ACET 2024 session I & II will start?
Answer: The registration process of ACET application form 2024 has been started from 3rd September 2022 for ACET Session I and from February 2024 for ACET session II.
- Question: What is the age limit to apply for ACET 2024?
Answer: No, there is no age limit to apply for ACET.
- Question: I am appearing for the 12th std exam, Am I eligible to apply for ACET?
Answer: Yes, appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Question: When and in what mode will the ACET entrance exam held?
Answer: ACET 2024 entrance exam will be held in online mode on 18th March 2024.
- Question: Can I apply through offline mode?
Answer: No, only online mode is available to apply for ACET 2024.
- Question: Is there any negative marking in the paper?
Answer: There will not be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Question: Can I apply for both the ACET session?
Answer: Yes, you can apply if you are eligible.
- Question: Who can appear for the ACET entrance exam?
Answer: Candidates those who have passed Std 12th in any stream with English as one of the subjects. Candidates who have attained higher education qualification and also the working professionals with a minimum of 12th qualification are also eligible to register for the ACET exam.
- Question: What is the ACET Exam Pattern?
Answer: The ACET exam will contain multiple choice questions from Maths, Statistics, Data Interpretation, English, Logical Reasoning with 1 correct answer for each question. The exam will be a 3-hour computer-based exam of 100 marks which will contain 70 multiple choice questions with 1 correct answer for each question.
- Question: Can I know the minimum qualifying mark for ACET Exam?
Answer: The passing mark for ACET Exam is 50%.
ACET Exam Admit Card 2024:
The necessary info regarding the releasing of the admit card are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
ACET 2024 Admit Card for March session will release on 28th February 2024 through online mode.
Admit cards are going to be obtainable in on-line mode on the official website of the university.
Applicants will get the admit card from the official website using the login details provided at the time of registration.
Applicants are advised to carry the admit card at the time of examination together with a photograph ID proof.
Applicants may also carry the hall ticket of the HSC exams together with the admit card at the time of examination.
ACET Exam Result 2024:
The necessary info regarding the declaration of the results are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The result will be Declared on 28th March 2024 for March session through online mode.
After the completion of the results, the authority can declare the results of the candidates once twenty days.
Applicants can release the results of the candidates in online mode on the official website of the university.
The card given by the authority is going to be valid for less than 3 years.
Applicants are suggested to go to the web site and transfer the results using the roll variety and date of birth.
Applicants are advised to require a copy of the downloaded result for future reference.
The result is a crucial document and it’ll be required at the time of the admission process.
For any assistance go through ACET CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER
ACET Exam Counseling:
The necessary info regarding the counseling method is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Authority can call candidates for additional admission procedures for those who have qualified within the examination.
Applicants got to carry some instructional documents for the verification
After the declaration of the results, candidates are advised to fill the student membership form and submit the form cum payment confirmation form together with genuine copies of the documents at the below-mentioned address:
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, close to CST (VT) Station, Mumbai-400001
List of documents required:
SSC mark sheet and certificate
HSC mark sheet and certificate
Date of birth ID proof
Photo ID proof
Name modification documents (if required)