WBJEE 2022 Allotment Result (Mop up round) has been released on 27th September 2022. WBJEE 2022 is a state-level undergrad entrance test. It’ll be organized by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
This examination is conducted for providing admission in UG courses within the field of engineering & technology, design, and pharmacy. Numerous Universities, Govt. faculties, and Self-supported institutions of West Bengal state take into account the WBJEE score to provide admission.
The examination is conducted through offline mode with a four-hour period. Go through the complete article to induce details for WBJEE 2022 as well as notification, applying form, eligibility, dates, test pattern, etc.
WBJEE 2022 Notification – Mop Up Allotment Out
| WBJEE 2022 Allotment Result (Mop up round) has been released on 27th September 2022. Click here to view allotment.
WBJEE 2022 Choice Filling (Mop up round) has been started from 21st September 2022. Click here for choice filling.
WBJEE 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||WBJEE 2022|
|WBJEE Full-Form||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Offered Courses||Engineering, Architecture & Pharmacy|
|Organizing Body||WBJEE Board.|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (P&P)|
|Exam Date||30th April 2022|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (120 Minutes)|
WBJEE 2022 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates:
The official schedule of WBJEE 2022 hasn’t been declared till now. Until then you’ll check the tentative dates from the table given below:
|Starting of Online registration||24th December 2021|
|Last date to fill form & make fee payment||10th January 2022|
|Downloading the confirmation page||11th to 13th January 2022|
|Correction window opens||11th to 13th January 2022|
|Availability of admit card||22nd April 2022|
|Exam date||30th April 2022Paper I (Mathematics): 11 am to 1 pm
Paper II (Physics & Chemistry): 2 pm to 4 pm
|Publication of Answer key||6th May 2022|
|Last date of challenging the answer key||8th May 2022|
|Publication of recorded responses||26th May 2022|
|Publication of final answer key||16th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||17th June 2022|
|Beginning of counselling||June/ July 2022|
WBJEE 2022 Application Form:
Below we’ve provided some necessary directions to fill the applying form:
There can be no printed application form offered thus candidates will apply on-line for the WBJEE examination.
WBJEE 2022 application form is going to be released on 24th December 2021.
Candidates should have a mobile number and a singular email ID to fill the application form.
Any duplicate application form can cause rejection.
Candidates are going to be required to transfer the scanned pictures of photograph and signature.
Candidates will create corrections within the details filled within the form (except registration details) throughout the correction window.
Candidates should keep safe a copy of the confirmation page for additional use.
On successful completion of all the above steps, candidate shall be directed to download the ‘Confirmation Page’ which means that the application is complete.
APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE CONFIRMATION PAGE IS GENERATED.
WBJEE Application Fees:
Payment of Examination Fees
- The Examination Fees can be paid by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
- Application fee for the examination is Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only) for General candidates and Rs 400 (Rupees four hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates, plus the Bank’s service charges as applicable.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/TFW candidates availing of the concession will have to upload respective certificates in given formats at the time of counselling, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Rules of the Examination
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centers at least 30 minutes before starting of the exam.
- Be sure about the exact location of your examination center and means of commuting, to avoid any inconvenience on the day of
- No candidate will be allowed to seat for the test in any center other than the one allotted to him/her and as is mentioned in the admit card.
- Any candidate found to occupy a seat other than the one allotted to him/her will be reported against & his/her paper will be cancelled.
- Carrythe following documents to enter the examination
- Aprinted copy of admit
- Acopy of color photograph as was uploaded during online application
- Anyphoto identity card in original such as Aadhaar card/ Pan card / Passport/ voter card/ 10th standard admit card/ School – ID card
- Frisking may be carried out while entering the center for checking prohibited objects.
- Candidates are advised to take their seats at least 15 minutes before the test.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center beyond the scheduled time of commencement of the test under any circumstances.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any written or printed material, calculator, pen, log table, wristwatch, any communication device like mobile phones, any blue tooth device inside the examination hall. Any candidate found with such items will be reported against & his/her candidature will be summarily cancelled.
- Question booklets will be distributed well before commencement of the Take out the OMR sheet and check that your OMR number & question booklet number are same. If not, ask the invigilator to replace the whole set from same series (e.g., A/B/C/D).
- Put your signature on the top of question paper.
- Read the instructions given on OMR & on the cover page of question booklet very carefully.
- Write question booklet number & roll number at the appropriate places on the OMR. Wrong entry of question booklet number & roll number may lead to rejection of the OMR or wrong scoring, for which the Board will not remain If any candidate makes any mistake, he/she must not overwrite. Request the invigilator to strike it out & rewrite the correct numbers and put his/her signature.
- Darken appropriate bubbles of question booklet number, Roll number and question booklet series (e.g., A/B/C/D).
- Write your name in BLOCK LETTERS, name of the center & put your signature in appropriate places on the OMR. Do not put any stray mark anywhere else; it may lead to rejection of OMR.
- Check that your Roll number, photograph, spelling of your name in the attendance sheet matches with those given in your admit If any correction is needed, bring it to the notice of the invigilator.
- Question booklets can be opened only at the time of commencement of test and as will be announced by the Check all the pages of question booklet. If there is any damage or missing page or any difficulties to read the question booklet, ask your invigilator to replace the whole set from the same series (e.g., A/B/C/D).
- Maintain silence during the Any conversation/gesticulation or creation of disturbances will be deemed as misdemeanor. If any candidate is found adopting any unfair means, his/her candidature will be cancelled, and / or he/she will be debarred either permanently or for a period as is deemed fit by the Centre- in- Charge.
- No discussion will be allowed with the invigilator regarding any question.
- Candidates may do rough work in the space provided in the question
- No candidate will leave his/her seat without permission of the invigilator until the test is
- No candidate will leave the hall till the end of the test & all OMRs are collected & tallied by the invigilator.
- Candidates can take his/her question booklet after the test.
- If any Examinee is found impersonating, he/she will be handed over to the police & candidature of the original candidate will be cancelled outright.
- Candidates must follow social distancing and other COVID-19 instructions as appicable.
WBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for WBJEE 2022:
Nationality: Candidates should be a national of India.
Age limit: The minimum age limit is seventeen years as on thirty-first December 2022. Candidates should have born on or before thirty-first December 2003.
Upper Age Limit: For marine engineering courses, the higher age limit is going to be twenty-five years as on thirty-first December 2022. No higher age limit for alternative courses.
Qualification Eligibility (for Engineering):
Qualifying Exam: 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by the Central Government or state government involved.
Subjects Physics as mandatory subjects and anyone from the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, computing Application.
Percentage: should have secured forty-fifth marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories) within the above-mentioned subjects.
English Subject: ought to have qualified English at 10+2 level with a minimum of thirty percent marks.
Qualification Eligibility (for Pharmacy):
Qualifying Exam: twelfth or equivalent examination.
Subjects-Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects and anyone from the arithmetic, Biotechnology, Biology, computing Application.
Percentage: Minimum forty-fifth marks for general and four-hundredth marks for alternative reserved classes.
English Subject: it’s obligatory to qualify English subjects in twelfth Std with a minimum of 30 percent marks.
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2022:
The detailed test pattern for WBJEE examination is given below:
Mode: The test is going to be conducted through OMR primarily based (offline mode).
Papers: The examination is split into 2 papers, i.e. Paper I – arithmetic and Paper-II – physics & chemistry.
Shift: The test is going to be conducted in 2 shifts, i.e. morning shift (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM) and afternoon shift (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM).
Type of Questions: The question paper can contain multiple alternative queries with four choices against every question.
Answering Mode: Candidates are needed to use a blue/black ball purpose pen to answer the queries.
The marking theme and range of queries for WBJEE examination are provided below:
|Topics||Number of Queries||Total Queries||Total Marks|
|Category – I (full marks – 1)||Category – II (full marks – 2)||Category – III (full marks – 2)|
WBJEE Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus can contain topics from arithmetic, chemistry and physics subjects. Some necessary topics of WBJEE course of study have been listed below:
How to prepare for WBJEE?
Here we are providing some helpful tips and tricks to organize for the examination:
Make a technique set up for your preparation and provides equal weightage for all the themes.
Get details concerning the formally prescribed program and test pattern.
Choose the nice study materials or books that cover all the courses of the study of the WBJEE test.
Make a short note throughout your preparations and revise them at the tip time of preparation.
Stay targeted for your studies and prepare well.
WBJEE Admit Card 2022
The admit card is provided within the second week of April 2022. Candidates should keep safe the admit card for any use. Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download and take a Candidate must carry a printed hard copy of the admit card to the examination center.
Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in the examination. WBJEE Admit Card 2022 is released via on-line mode. Admit cards are issued solely on the idea of the information provided by the candidate.
Candidates are needed to hold the printed admit card to the examination center. to induce a replica to admit card, candidates are needed to apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- through draft within the favor of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Calcutta.
WBJEE Answer Key 2022
The model answer key is revealed within the 1st week of May 2022. Candidates are able to check the WBJEE 2022 Answer Key via online mode.
Students may challenge the model answer key through online mode. Candidates can get to pay Rs. 500/- per question to challenge the answer key.
The processing fee is remitted through web banking/debit card/ Mastercard and e-challan. the ultimate answer key is released within the third week of May 2022.
WBJEE Result 2022:
The board can publish the WBJEE result in 2022 through the web site. it’ll be declared within the fourth week of May 2022.
The scanned pictures of OMRs and machine browse responses are uploaded among 2 or 3 weeks once the examination. Candidates will read the responses through their login.
The result is revealed within the sort of WBJEE rank card. it’ll contain the relevant ranks, total score and part scores in each paper. Candidates will transfer their rank cards through login.
WBJEE 2022 Counselling:
Candidates who are awarded a rank within the entrance test are eligible to participate within the counseling method. WBJEE 2022 counsel are conducted via online mode.
Course-wise and institute-wise convenience of seats are revealed on the web site. The documents are verified at the news center on the desired dates. Once the seat is assigned, candidates are needed to report back to the assigned faculty to complete the admission procedure.